Morning Mail and Diagon Alley

2 weeks later...

"HAZ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Aquila heard as she started waking up. She heard everyone make their way to her room.

"RISE AND SHINE!" Screamed Sirius as they ran into Aquila's room waking her up.

"Happy Birthday Love!" Remus laughed.

"Happy Birthday Aqui!" Yawned Leo.

"Thank you!" She smiled.

"Happy Birthday too you guys, Happy birthday to you guys, Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you guys!!" The adults started singing which made for the first few laughs of the day.

"Ok well, let's go eat we have pancakes ready and lot's of chocolate syrup, just how you guys like it!" Remus beckoned them towards the door.

They started walking downstairs, towards the kitchen smelling home cooked pancakes.

"Mmm yummy" Said Aquila as she came running down the stairs, Harry and Leo coming down right behind her but Leo took his time compared to Harry.

Once they got to the dinner table, Remus started putting food on the plates. Making small talk until Sirius asked "So, how does it feel to be 11 now?"

"Great!" "Amazing so far!" They answered.

James was about to ask something else before an owl came swooping in dropping off 2 letters.

"Well go on take them!" James smiled at the 2 shocked and excited 11 year olds.

They grabbed the letters tied to the owls leg.

"Open them!" The adults said.

They started opening them

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress" The twins read out loud.

"MINNIE!" Sirius and James cheered.

"Are you guys happy, you finally got your letters?!" Asked Remus.

"Umm yesss so happy!" "Finally!"

"We have one more surprise... the Riddles are coming to Diagon Alley with us! We will meet up with them there! Oh and Leo make sure to bring your letter too, also Benjamin will be there! " James said.

"Yes Benj! Can't wait to see him, this is the longest we've gone without talking about pranks!" Leo exaggerated.

While that was happening, Harry looked at Aquila smirking because he new she liked Mattheo. 

"O-oh yay can't wait" Aquila blushed thinking of the youngest Riddle.

"Can't wait what time though?" Asked Harry.

"Right after breakfast! And you two get your gifts tonight!" Sirius mentioned.

Right after breakfast, they got changed and started making their way to the fireplace.

"Alright so, remember how to do it. Say it nice and clear but also make sure you are loud. Diagon Alley, ok just like that!" Exclaimed Remus.

"Ill go first because I am the oldest." Stated Leo matter-a-factly. "Diagon Alley!" He got their perfectly fine waiting for the rest.

Harry and Aquila went together holding each others hands.

"Diagonally!" Harry and Aquila yelled at the same time, dropping the floo power.

The adults looked around scared because...

"Did they just say Diagonally???" Sirius started freaking out.