A/N

Okay so this isn't a chapter as you guys might see. The thing is just I'm very disappointed with this fanfic and I don't even have any plot for it. 

When I started this fanfic my writing skills sucked (which they still do) and my mental health wasn't too good. 

The thing is that I don't think that I will continue this fanfic. And honestly it doesn't really make sense since at the beginning of the fanfic I tried making the stereotypical shy uwu bullied Kokichi but I hated him so much that I just changed his personality in the middle of the story. I didn't even give them a chance to get to know each other it was just a BOOM, slam in the face. 

He thing that sucks about the DR community is that you hate it but it feels impossible to leave it lol.

I still want to write fanfics and I'm thinking about making an actually normal pregame AU (maybe a little cray cray Shuichi who knows) or a non-despair/ non-killing game AU. 

I'd like if you guys gave me your opinions in the comments.

I dearly appreciate everyone who read and voted for this fanfic.

I love y'all and you guys won't get rid of me that easily. 

See you in another life!

————————-

Update: the first chapter of my new fanfic is now published