Friends?..

Kokichi 

The bell rang which meant that the school day was over. I didn't know where Shuichi was at, but I didn't want him to look sad again so I decided to search after him. It wasn't really that hard since when I walked out of the classroom he was standing there and put his hands on my shoulders. 

"Are you ready, Kokichi?" He said with excitement in his voice. I took a step back. "Uh..ready for what?" I nervously asked and put my hands nervously behind my head. "Well hanging out of course, what else?" He said in a serious tone and looked down at me, he's really tall compared to me...or well I'm really the one making the height difference, he is average height. I didn't have a chance to say anything before he tightly grabbed my hand and started to run with me through the halls. "H-hey can we slow down!" I squeaked while he dragged me after him, why is he so fast?! Shuichi didn't answer but he stopped running when we got out of the school. I panted and felt like I was about to faint. "You don't run often, do you?" Shuichi jokingly said and put his calming hand on my shoulder. I just shrugged and looked down. "So where are we going, Kichi?" He calmly asked. I've noticed that ever since I introduced myself to him, he's been really close to me all the time. "The cafe maybe?" He asked me. I was about to say yes, but I realized that's the place that Kaede and her friends always hang at after school. 

"Ah no please!" I quickly said as I realized that, the last thing I need is to get bullied in front of Saihara. Shuichi looked confused but grinned shortly after that. "Then we shall go to the arcade" Shuichi demanded jokingly. I'm not an arcade type of guy, but I guess it's better than the cafe..

We arrived at the arcade and I quickly noticed that nobody else was there. Every game looked kind of old and I wasn't familiar with any of them, so I just chose to play a easy Tetris game. "Doesn't it remind you of Chiaki Nanami's execution?" Shuichi asked me, I noticed how close he was to my ear and how he looked over my shoulder to watch me play. I slowly nod while playing carefully. "Do you want to try?" I asked Shuichi just to be nice so we can be friends...friends..yea friends!

It all ended up with me watching Shuichi playing, he was a lot better than me. When he won I clapped my hands and he smiled. Shuichi maybe isn't that bad...? Me and Shuichi hanged out at the arcade and at the local park until the sun started to go, and the moon was ready to arrive. I remembered how much the clock must be and I was ready to say goodbye. Maybe Shuichi is a good guy after all? At least I had a great time with him. We were sitting at a bench without talking. I yawned, "I have to go now, Saih- I mean Shuichi" I said and started to move up from the bench. Shuichi grabbed my wrist before I could leave, and dragged me into him. I couldn't even ask what he was doing before I felt his lips on mine. My eyes were wide open and I quickly pulled away in shock. "What.." I whispered and nervously touched my lips. "Did you like it?" Shuichi asked, and his eyes had some type of darkness over them which I haven't ever seen before. I just slowly backed away from him. "Aww come on, did that scare you?" Shuichi asked me in a angry tone i didn't know he could use. I felt my eyes water and I just felt hopeless, of course I just can't have a normal friendship with someone, everyone's a rotten apple after all. 

Shuichi's pov 

That. Was. Amazing! Even if it only lasted for two seconds and no tongue was involved. I think it was to early, it's too bad if he already lose his trust in me. "Hey, I was joking" I tried and I think it kind of worked. His eyes relaxed but he was still keeping himself away from me. "Yeah uh, good night Shuichi" he squeaked and started walking away from me. "See you in school tomorrow, Kichi~" i cooed. With that, the purple haired boy walked away from me.

(Helloo ^~^ I'm deeply sorry if this was lazy or short! I just felt like I had to post this before I forgot tee-hee, well hope you who read this enjoyed this, and please comment if u have any suggestion >.<)