I like your hair...

Me and Shuichi are walking through the school.

I really don't know what to say, he's just walking there, I don't know his reason.

 "We could eat lunch together" he says and grins. I never eat lunch with people! Or well, I never eat lunch at all. 

"Uhm..I always sit at the roof during lunch time" I say and begin feeling kind of...frustrated? Is this why I don't have any friends? No.. I begin thinking one million thoughts under one minute. My thoughts get interrupted when I feel something in my hair. Shuichi twirls my purple hair around his finger and stares into my eyes. I blush and look away. "I-i need to go.." I stutter and run away to the toilet. Dang it, talking to people is hard. I run to the boys bathroom, and lucky for me nobody else is there. It smells like soap. I walk up to the long mirror and look at my pale and bruised face in it. I just don't really get why Shuichi choose to hang out with me, he's probably pranking me...yeah that must be it. I've always had a hard time getting along with other people. The door to the toilet opens and I see Kaito standing in the opening of the door. "And what the hell are you doing?" He says and takes a step closer while grinning in a mean way. He raises his hand towards me, ready to hit any second. I feel the fear and how hopeless I am. He hits my cheek with a punch and I fall with my head on to the wall. Just when he's about to hit me again, the toilet door swings open. Saihara..

"Ah great! Another punching bag!" Kaito loudly says and steps over to Saihara. 

Saihara kick him in the crotch with his knee and walk over to me. 

"So...are you okay?" He asks and helps me up. I accept his hand and stand up."y-yeah thank you Saihara-" I begin, but I get interrupted by him, "Call me Shuichi" he says, not even in a joking tone. I gulp and nod. I notice that Kaito grunts and leaves the toilet. "But you have to eat lunch with me now since I saved you" Shuichi says and we walk out of the soapy bathroom. I decide to show him the roof since I like the view and always hang there. It's hard walking up all the stairs but it's worth it when you see the view over the city. "Wow it's just as beautiful as your hair!" Shuichi says as we reach the roof. I look away in embarrassment and sit down on a bench. Shuichi takes a seat oddly close to me. I can almost feel his breath against me so I decide to move away from him a little. Shuichi looks annoyed. I sigh and look at the rooftop view. I notice Shuichi looking at me. "Would you like to hang out after school tomorrow?" He asks me in a calm voice. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I freeze. 

"Heh..but we just m-met" I say and grab my knees. Shuichi stare become more intense. 

"Is that a..no?" He ask me and look away with sad eyes. Did I make him sad?

"H-hey it's alright I..I can hang out with you" I say and gently put my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles, his smile is creepy. He looks at the hand I put on his shoulder. 

"Oh sorry about that-" i say while taking my hand off his shoulder, but all that got interrupted when he grabbed my hand. "Don't take it away" he says in a cold tone. Who is this guy?! I try to say something, but I just blush and look down at my knees. He takes my other hand gently. I don't know if I'm supposed to say something, but to be honest, it makes me feel warm holding someone's hands. I look at Shuichi. It looks like he got a fever! He's blushing and drooling all at the same time. 

"Are y-you okay Saihara?" I ask him, I'm nervous that he's sick and move my hand to feel his temperature at his forehead. "I'm fine" Saihara say and puts his hand on my hand that I put on his forehead. I know I look flustered, I try to give him a small smile like good friends do, but he's not a good friend of mine. One part of me wants to become his friend, while the other half doesn't. I don't have any friends, except for Rantaro who's not even here right now.

 I notice how Shuichi's closer to me then before. He holds me tighter to him, it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable but I go with the flow so he won't think I'm weird. He gently put his head on my shoulder. Is this a hug?..I haven't had one in years...

(Hiii! So this is the other chapter, I hope you liked it >~< leave suggestions in the comment section if u would like me to write something special and I will read every comment, have a great day! :D