A simple "hi" can ruin your day

Kokichi

Why did Shuichi kiss me yesterday? It will be fine as long as I keep my distance from him, I don't need more BS in my life.

I sighed and picked up my old backpack. I tried to be as quiet as possible when I left the apartment to not wake my mom who were sleeping at the coach togheter with two vine bottles. As I went out of the apartment building, a fresh smell of sakura flowers came against me. My dark purple hair blew in the breeze. Mornings really are my favorite time of the day. I walked fast over to the bus station to not miss the bus. In fact I was a little early to the bus station so I decided to just look at my phone for awhile. It was all peaceful until I heard footsteps getting closer. I glanced up from my phone and saw Shuichi standing there. "Wha- why are you here?" I asked with a gasp.

"Now, what a coincidence to meet you here" Shuichi said with a smirk. I mumbled and looked down to my phone again. "What are you doing?" Shuichi asked me, trying to get a glance over my shoulder. "That..doesn't matter" I slowly said, choosing my words wisely. I could see Shuichi looking annoyed but he didn't comment it. He just took my free hand and played with my fingers, it was weird but if that meant he wouldn't RANDOMLY KISS ME...then I guess it's fine. After awhile the bus came and I just chose a front seat, I wasn't shocked when Shuichi took the seat besides me. Under the entire way to the school he continued to play with my hand. It was kinda uncomfortable but he stopped doing it when we arrived. He followed me through the gates and all the way to my locker. He even HUGGED me before we went to different classes.

When lunch break started I just hurried over to the roof. I ate a red apple and enjoyed the view until Shuichi came and interrupted again.

"Hi Kichi~" he said and flopped down on the bench besides me. I just nodded a nervous "hi" and continued to eat my apple even though he put his arm around my shoulder. "We should hang out again today!" He said and grinned. I pretended to choke on my apple to make him forget about the question but it didn't really work. "HELLOO! Should we hang out after school today?" He asked again, but he now gripped my chin and his voice were overall just angry. "Uh..u-uh sure" I said, my talking being weird since he grabbed my cheeks together. 

(Hi! Thank you for reading this! I'm sorry that this was short, but I have loads and loads of assignments to do so it's a miracle that I even was able to write this week heh, please comment if u have any suggestions! ~•~)