Chapter 6: Day 48(continue)

Alexia's POV
"Is there cameras in here?" I asked him.
"Nope, only in open rooms like the hallway and the kitchen living room dining room and stuff like that." he said.
"Good." I said.
Then I did something I never ever thought I'd do in my whole entire life.
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me.
Our lips clashed as he widened his eyes then slowly closed them.
Our lips moved like a battle. faster and faster to see who'd win.
Soon we slowed down and the kiss was a slow kiss but was full of passion and something else.
My hands ran through is long silky hair as his played with the ends of my soft curls.
We soon pulled away, out of breath and wide eyes.
"OMG I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that I-" I was cut off by him kissing me again.
It was even slower than the first one, and it shows that he liked the first kiss as much as I did.
We pulled away and he cupped my face and I leaned into his touch.
"It was the best kiss I've ever had." He whispered softly.
I smiled.
"So what does this make us? I mean I obviously like you, but do you like me?" I whispered.
"Does this answer your question?" he asked and kissed me again.
I smiled into the kiss and nodded.
He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine," you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." he whispered.
"Well I just sorted out my feelings now as it kinda just happened." I said leaning back into the bed.
He leaned his body against mine but held his weight up.
"Do you, Alexia. want to go out with me to get some food?" he asked me.
I nodded and he got off of me and went to go change.
I sighed and laid there, remembering what my best friend Gemma always said to me before she moved to London.
"There's a thin line between love and hate Alex, so please. Choose the right one for him."
I got up and changed into black leggings that reach my ankles, a neon pink tank top over neon pink undergarments, black ankle cut 2 inch boots with heels on them, and my hair up in a pony tail.
I grabbed a bag that already has my stuff in it and walked out and Luke handed me a black leather jacket.
"You left it in the living room and its cold outside." he said as I put it on and I nodded.
We walked out together, well Luke obviously in front of me, then we got in the car and headed to the mall.
That's when we got to the mall and saw my 'brothers' my 'parents' his parents his brothers and his band mates.
I grumbled in annoyance and dragged Luke to the other entrance.
"I just don't want to face them." I say as we walk in the side entrance of the mall.
"Lets go get ice cream!" Luke said and dragged me to the stand.
I got blue cotton candy ice cream with Oreo bits in it. don't knock it till you try it!
We ate our ice creams when I looked up to see both my 'parents' sitting there red faced and my 'brothers' behind them.
"Listen here young lady!" my mom scolded.
"No you listen! I'm sick of your crap! you aren't even my real parents! what gives you the right to do this to me if you aren't even my mother?! nothing! so don't think you can walk all over me because you can't! just admit it! I'm adopted aren't I??" I hissed.
Her face falters.
But then she gets extremely mad and slaps me and walks away.
I held my cheek as Luke drags me out of here.
As we pass his family and friends he spits out," I can't believe you!"
We then get in the car and drive home.
I held my cheeks as tears came to my eyes.
When we got home I ran to my room and jumped into the soft plush comforter as I stare out the window.
Tears ran freely down my cheeks forming 2 streams running down my face.
Luke comes in and sits by my side.
He pulls me to him and ruffly raps his arms around me and smoothly runs his hands up and down my back.
"Shhh, it's okay. it's okay." he says rocking us back and forth as I sobbed.
"Why?! why would she do that?? she doesn't have the right to do that." I sobbed into his shirt.
"I don't know, i don't know Alex." He mumbled but I heard it.
"C'mon, change into your pajamas so we can go to sleep." He says and I grab flannel pants and a tank top and quickly changed as Luke did the same in his room.
He leaned against the bathroom doorway as I washed my face flyer I brushed my teeth.
When I was done I brushed out my now wet hair and braided it to the side.
I looked at him and he pulled me to him and we went to his room.
I crawled into the bed and he crawled in after me and I laid down facing him and he pulled me to him.
"Alex?" he asked.
"Hmm?" I mumbled.
"I really like you. just so you know." he mumbles and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.