Chapter 8: Day 59

Alexia's POV
I woke up in my bed in my room.
How'd I get here?
Last thing I remember was being on a gurney/stretcher.
Then in walked Luke and everything clicked, he brought me back.
And today was the 59th day.
"Today's our last day." he mumbled, sitting down next to me.
"Hmm hmm." I mumbled and bury my head in the pillow.
"You okay?" He asked me and I nodded," just tired?" he asked, and I nodded.
"Hmm, I'll get you something to eat." he said and got up to eat but I pulled him back down.
"No, you stay." I mumbled and he laughed and laid down next to me.
"So, I know we like each other but they don't know that." he said.
"I don't want to be the reason you're getting fired from your band. wait....why would you? it's your band. It's you who should fire them if they don't like it." I said.
"That's brilliant. thank you." he said and squished me in a hug then called his friends.
He came back with a bright smile," they called off the getting kicked out of the band when we were in the hospital."
I cheered and hugged him.
"Good for you." I said.
My stomach growled.
"I'll be back in a minute with your food." he said and left.
Then Adam appeared at the balcony.
"We were all adopted. not just you. we were our Aunt Amanda's kids before she went to the army with our father who's name is Sean. so mom and dad took us in. no one was against you we just didn't want you to get hurt." he said and in a second he came and kissed my cheek then he was gone.
Luke returned and came and gave me my food.
He then shut the balcony doors and sat next to me," is anything wrong?" he asked.
"Adam-he-he was here. then he wasn't." I said.
"What'd he say?" he asked and I told him.
"Wow. Okay." He said.
"I know." I said.
He then let me eat the put my tray away when I was done and came back and laid next to me.
"If you have no where to go if you kick you out you can always come to my house and stay with me. I don't care what my parents say. You'll always be allowed over." he says and kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight Alex, see you tomorrow." He mumbles as he falls asleep.
I curl into his side and fall asleep as well.