Epilogue

Alexia's POV
I was laying in bed staring out the window at the clouds passing by.
I heard the door open and I saw Luke leaning against the door frame.
I smiled lightly at him and he came over and lightly kissed me on the cheek.
I sighed and looked down at the two sleeping baby girls in my arms.
April and Madison, my twins.
"Mommy! Daddy! Aussie is pulling my hair again!!" I heard my youngest son, Isaac, shout from the doorway as him and his twin Austin run into our room.
"Austin Isaac! Keep your voices down! You don't want to wake up your sisters do you?" Luke sternly says to them and they shake their heads.
Austin and Isaac are spitting images of Luke.
With Luke's electric blue eyes and dirty blond hair and my gigantic shaped eyes and baby face.
They are both as childish and immature as we were when we were young.
I'm now 28 and Luke just turned 29.
Austin and Isaac are both 4 years old and Madison and April are both 3 and 1/2.
We married at age 22 and we are now living in a beach house in Sydney, Australia with 4 kids and 1 on the way.
My step parents and I regained each other's liking and now we are fine.
Luke jumped up and chased the boys around the room, scooping them up mid jump and spinning them around the dropping them on the bed and started tickling them.
"Stop it daddy!!" Isaac giggled.
"NEVER!!!" Luke shouted and Madison and April yawned and opened their eyes.
"Daddy!!!!" Madison and April said and jumped onto Luke and Luke fell to the floor as the kids piled on top of them.
"I'm gonna get you!" He says and he chases the boys out of the room, while holding the girls in his arms.
I smiled and stood up carefully, being 8 months pregnant and all, and waddled to the balcony and looked out and closed my eyes, sighing in content as the light wind blew against my face.
I felt arms snaked around my waist and pull me to a hard buff chest and I knew it was Luke.
I turned around and snuggled into him and hugged him.
"Do you think our kids will have a love story like we did?" I mumbled.
"Knowing you? Yea I believe they will." He says and laughs as I whack him over the head.
All of a sudden I stopped moving.
"Alex?" He asked coming up to me.
"My water just broke." I mumbled.
His eyes widened and he pulled me inside the bedroom and we immediately grabbed our packed belongings and I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed the girls' suitcase as Luke grabbed the boys' suitcase and we pulled the kids to the car, a grey 2015 pilot, and strapped them I their car seats and I jumped into the passengers seat and Luke jumped into the drivers seat and sped off to the hospital.
I was immediately put in a wheelchair as I was in so much pain.
~~~~
2 hours later I was sitting in a hospital room with a baby girl in my arms and my friends and family surrounding me.
Luke sat next to me and put his head in my neck.
"What are you gonna name her?" Jacob asked.
I looked at Luke and he pulled his head out of my neck and smiled and nodded.
"I'm gonna name her Samantha."
She opened her eyes and yawned.
Then she sneezed, covering her mouth with her hands.
We all awed as I handed her to Luke.
He holds her firmly but not tightly, thinking he would break her.
I study Luke.
His dirty blond hair has grown out and is in front of his eyes from him constantly tugging on it, his electric blue eyes are still as bright as ever. He has a small blond beard and he got more and more muscle over the years, looking like his brothers did when they were his age.
I looked at my best friend, Natalie, and smiled at her.
Luke smiled and said," Natalie, we want you to be her god mother. And Ashton, to be her God father."
Ashton and Natalie were married with 2 kids, twins, a boy and a girl, named Kayla and Liam.
She squealed and hugged us and took the baby from Luke.
I saw Michael's sons, Adam and Tommy, playing on the floor as their sister, Amber, was sleeping soundly on the couch in his wife's, Allyson, arms.
Calum's wife, Maya, held their daughter, Gianna, as Calum held their son, Gianna's twin, Caleb, in his arms.
I smiled at my family and friends and sighed.
This is a great life.