Chapter 10. The City of Love

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Everything written here is fiction and exaggerated for the drama like most romance stories.

A/N

So I could've ended it last chapter, but I wanted to write more wholesome and happy moments *smiles intensely*

Also yalls love and support- i cannot ANYWAYSS

SO LIKE THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO LINE UP WITH THE STORY IT'S JUST GONNA BE CUTE OR WHVTR

---------------------------------------------

Senior Year..

"I CAN'T WAIT TO LAND IN PARIS!" Hannah squealed. 

Kanna chuckled holding her hand like always. 

"You can hold my thigh if you want I know you'd enjoy that," Hannah whispered.

Kanna smirked moving her hand.

"Stop making me look bad," Ace joked grabbing Sophia's as- hand.

Sophia let out a small moa- laugh at their conversation.

(OKAY I'LL STOP NOW..or not 🌚)

On The Plane...

"Can you believe it? This is our last trip before we graduate," Sophia said wiggling in her chair.

"You're like a little kid right now," Ace chuckled.

"Am not!" Sophia said crossing her arms and pouting.

"Mmm," Ace nodded, patting her head.

They then..had an orgy on the plane and got arrested for public nudity. Yet decided to continue while in jail and eventually got sentenced to death- enjoyed the rest of their flight sleeping most of the time.

(OKAY I didn't write this but someone begged me to add it ToT)

After Landing And Settling In The Hotel...

Sophia hears a knock on her door. she opens it expecting one of the girls, but it's Alden.

"Oh hey Alden need something?" She asks.

"As you know, I'm Ace's minion so I came to deliver a message," He replied.

Sophia laughed. "And that message is?"

"To meet him in the lobby in 10 minutes," Alden answered.

Sophia eyes sparkled at what surprise she would have. Maybe seeing Ace's small dic- some tourist spots or going to a nice restuarant?

"Oh and don't overdress," Alden said before leaving.

"Don't overdress? So maybe it's something causal," Sophia thought.

Sophia put on a sweater and some jeans. She grabbed her sneakers she ran downstairs.

She looked around the lobby.

"Looking for me?" Ace asked covering her eyes from behind her.

He moved his hands down to her waist pulling her in for a hug.

"So where are going?" She asked, eyes still twinkling.

"You'll have to see when we get there," Ace chuckled grabbing her hand.

"You know I hate surprises," Sophia groaned following him.

Ace stopped at a small bakery. He led Sophia inside. The smell of fresh cream and pastries filled their noses.

"What would you like?" Ace asked.

Sophia thought for a moment with so many choices.

"Can I have strawberry macarons?" She asked.

"Of course you can," Ace smiled.

Sophia waited at a nearby table while he ordered. Ace sat down with their food??/pastries??

They spoke about whatever a highschool couple in Paris talk about. When they finished eating Ace had one more place to take Sophia.

"THE EIFFEL TOWER!" She exclaimed.

"I knew you'd like it," He smiled.

"I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" She yelled hugging him.

"You're welcome," He said hugging her back.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" He asked.

"Uhmm cause you're the best boyfriend in the world?" She answered smiling.

"No," Ace chuckled.

"I brought you here so I could do this,"  Ace grabbed Sophia's face kissing her.

She kissed him back. (I'm not going into details cause I think I've made you all uncomfortable enough)

The two of them stood there for a moment. Ace wrapped his arm around Sophia. They headed back to the hotel.

Continuing on with their lives they're going to face more challenges and more pain. None of that matter though, as long as they were together and had eachother they knew they'd be okay.

THE END.

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU ENJOYED SACE TRY CHECKING OUT MY OTHER STORY! THANK YOU!

---------------------------------------------

Word count: 687

Okay so as expected my write is falling apart cause I am 😐 either way I hope you guys enjoyed Sace and this journey. I can't believe this has been going on for half a year. I'm so glad it's over ToT but this won't be my last story ;)