Chapter Eighteen.

“I hate them both so much right now.” I groaned. In the last two and a half months I’d grown considerably. Looking at me you could tell I was pregnant, very pregnant. I’d moved on from looking like I’d shoved a pillow down my front to a basketball. My back was sore, my feet killed if I stood for too long and the weirdest cravings, though the morning sickness had passed, luckily.  I only had a few weeks left of this hell and thankfully I wasn’t going to get much bigger since they were almost fully developed.

Hunter chuckled as we sat in front of a roaring fire in the ‘living room’ of the compound; a place where everyone could come to relax, watch TV, play board games, PlayStation, stuff like that. Though mostly it was used by the enforcers since the families and children had a huge playroom in the deeper parts of the underground complex to play in, while this one was closer to the surface.

I sat against the arm rest with Hunter sitting next to me on the huge couch, my feet resting on his lap as he rubbed my ankles. “Why? I thought that you were finally getting along with them?”

See, I figure that I should be a bit nicer to them than I have been, though I can’t say they didn’t deserve some of the shit I put them through. The one reason I had always pushed them away was Rieker; he’d kill them to hurt me, but there’s nothing I can do to fix that now, they’d attacked themselves to me like leeches and I was pregnant with their children. The other problem I had was that they were overprotective, possessive and domineering. I guess since the morning I woke up and broke every bone in Alex’s body, they realised it will only make me mad and distant, yet they still did it.

“I’m fat and uncomfortable.”

Hunter smiled and shook his head. “They’ll be out soon and then you can get pregnant again!” He said in a happy tone. I knew that he was being sarcastic but I kicked him in the crotch.

“Oops sorry, leg twitch.” I grinned guiltily. I wasn’t sorry and he knew it though.

“Bitch.” He growled, curling in on himself.

I laughed and slowly stood. “If you ever talk about getting pregnant again I’ll shove my foot into your dick and you’ll never walk normally again.”

I yawned as he kept cursing and headed for the door. I was so tired what with the threat of hunters looming over my head, training, organising patrols, dealing with enforcers and organising battle tactics.

No one would miss me for a few hours and it would get me time to think about what to do next in relation to Dan. I knew that he was here, I just couldn’t find him. But I would, soon.

-

I jumped when I felt a pair of hands creeping up my leg while another caressed just below my breast, filling me with heat and arousal. I shivered and my eyes snapped open, all traces of sleep gone. “W-what are you doing?” I asked huskily as Alex and Nick lay on either side of me.

“Loving our mate the way we want to.” Alex growled against my skin as he latched onto my neck, sucking and licking while Nick bought his face closer to mine.

“We know you want us.” Nick said beside, a hair’s breadth away, his eyes fixed on my lips. Looking into his eyes I saw hunger, blinding lust and love.

The tip of my tongue darted out of my slightly parted lips and I moaned as Nick growled and crashed his lips against mine. His tongue licked the seam of my lips and gasped when I felt a hand travel down my stomach, heading lower, leaving a fiery trail of sparks and arousing heat. I could feel myself growing increasingly wet and my scent was strong in the air; a mix of spices and white wood.

Nick slid his tongue in my mouth just as the hand reached my core. Alex sucked on my neck and I knew that it would leave a hickey. I heard Alex growl as the hand, his hand, parted my lips and stroked my core, rubbing my clit and exploring my wet, warm heat.