CHAPTER 10

NOT wasting a minute, Jungkook immediately drove back to the mansion, only to see a thick tower of smoke from a distance coming from the mansion.

"Hyung!" He got off the motorcycle and rushed towards Taehyung and Jennie who were on their knees shouting their daughter's name.

Jungkook got a full view of the mansion getting burned in ruins, "Shit."

"Where are the others?! Bobby?" He asked the couple.

Taehyung eyed him and shook his head, "They went to get the tools earlier."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "Stay here."

He suddenly rushed towards the mansion before Taehyung could even stop him. He took his jacket off, tossing it on the ground and went inside.

He covered both his mouth and nose with his left arm, "Lisa!"

The house was too big and it smoke is slowly building up inside. Jungkook looked up and the second floor was almost filled with fire.

He saw the fire extinguisher by the side of the staircase. He rushed and grabbed it with both his hands and pulled the pin.

"Lisa!" He started coughing as the smoke increased.

He felt like he's inside an oven, about pop out from too much heat. He shook his head when it got harder to breath, allowing his physical capability to see clearer.

Jungkook leaned on the wall to catch his breath. Not wanting to give up, he shouted her name one more time.

"Lisa! Where are you?!" He shouted a little louder.

And this time he heard a bark from a distance. Another bark was heard, indicating there were two dogs by the end of the isle.

With all the strength left, he stood up and ran towards the isle. The ceiling was crashing down as well as the floor. The smoke is getting thicker and Jungkook is slowly losing his consciousness.

The barking continued and he finally reached the door of Chloe's room.

He opened the room and saw it empty. He heard a loud bark in the bathroom.

He immediately crawled over and opened the door, meeting two of Lisa's huge doberman dogs.

"J-Jungkook..." Lisa muttered.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Lisa in the bathtub filled with blood and water, with Chloe in her hands.

Jungkook stood up and saw Lisa's right thigh totally burned to the skin.

"Chloe..." She muttered with her tiny voice.

Chloe is peacefully thumb sucking on Lisa's arms, completely clueless of what was happening.

"Take her." She spoke again.

Jungkook shook his head, "I'm not losing you too."

He carefully listed Lisa up with Chloe in bridal style. But Lisa groaned in pain when Jungkook is slightly touched her wound.

"Bear it for a little longer." Jungkook said.

He immediately got out of the bathroom, finding the two dogs waiting for them and barking non stop.

"Boys, get the ball." Lisa said.

The dogs immediately went and guide Jungkook downstairs. The front door is completely ruined and the fire is almost touching them.

Jungkook followed Lisa's dogs, leading him towards the back door.

His knees were ready give out. But as soon as he saw the back door open and the clear light illuminating from outside, he took bigger and faster steps.