CHAPTER 1

IT HAS BEEN two weeks ever since Jungkook got discharged from the hospital.

Jennie and Taehyung were the ones who took care of him.

While Lalisa took them in.

"Do you like your room?" Lisa leaned by doorstep of Jennie and Taehyung's room.

"You didn't have to do this, Lisa. Really." Taehyung spoke as soon as they were done unpacking.

Lisa sighed, "You guys have been a huge part of Eli's life. And I know Eli will be relieved knowing we're all together."

"I'm sure she will. Thank you for taking us in your home." Jennie smiled.

"This is nothing compared to the kindness you extended for Eli." Lisa shook her head.

The two couples can only smile in satisfaction. Lisa noticed the crib beside their bed.

"Is she awake?" She asked.

Taehyung chuckled, "Pretty much. She just finished a big gulp from Jennie."

Lisa walked towards the crib and lifted up the perfect creation of Jennie and Taehyung.

"Hey there, little one." Lisa held the baby in her arms.

Her small sized hands fisted on Lisa's index finger, feeling her warmth.

"She likes you." Jennie smiled at her.

Lisa smiled back, "Your daughter is adorable. She's everything."

"Thank you. By the way, Lisa. Have you talked to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Lisa handed the baby to Jennie as she put her own daughter to sleep.

"No, I haven't." Lisa shook her head.

Taehyung sighed, "Give him time. Eli's demise was nine months ago. But for him, it's only like yesterday. He just recovered."

"I know. I'll do what I can. I better go and prepare our dinner." Lisa left the two.

She walked down the stairs to the kitchen and ordered one of her housemaids to prepare dinner.

Lalisa, is indeed a rich woman living in a huge safehouse in an isolated forest.

Unlike Eli, she's a woman with lots and lots of secrets.

"Boss." One of his people showed in front of her office.

"Bobby." She muttered his name.

Bobby placed an envelope on her desk, "I've got the papers for Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok's cases."

Lisa opened the envelope and started reading the informations written.

Kim Seokjin : Fraud, and Scam.

Park Jimin : Robbery and Carjack.

Min Yoongi : Illegal Hacking and Defamation.

Jung Hoseok : Illegal smuggling of weapons.