CHAPTER 4

THE match between Lisa and Jungkook ended with both of them covered in bruise and droplets of blood.

"Wow. It's been a long time since I've seen you worn out from a fight." Taehyung chuckled as he watches Jennie treating Jungkook's minor injuries while trying to get Chloe to sleep in his arms.

Jungkook hissed in pain, "I didn't know she was that good."

"Then you should've stopped when she headbutt you!" Jennie purposely pressed the cotton ball on Jungkook's lip injury rather hard.

"Ow! Noona!" Jungkook whined.

"I was surprised too. Her small figure can knock out a Goliath." Jin spoke, taking Chloe from Taehyung's arms and helped on babysitting.

Hoseok scoffed, "If I didn't stop the battle, you'd be bleeding worse now. Her combat skills are boss level assassination."

I furrowed my brows, "Are you underestimating me, hyung?"

"No, Jk. You're a combat skills are amazing too. Lisa just stands on a different category where you can't win." Hoseok spat back.

"Then who's better? You or her?" Jimin asked him.

"Well, in terms of speed and style, she's overlapping me. But my punches and reflexes are higher." Hoseok proudly said, making the other roll their eyes at his cockiness.

On the other hand, Bobby is busy wrapping a bandage around Lisa's knuckles.

"You didn't have to push yourself too hard, Boss." He worriedly said.

Lisa gave out a blow from her cigarette, "If I didn't, it's not just my hands you're gonna put bandage on. Jungkook's insanely strong."

"I heard Kim Taehyung's one hell of a fighter too." Bobby said.

"He has a family. We can't let him go on battle." Lisa shook her head.

Junhoe knocked on the door, "The office is ready."

Lisa nodded, "Good. Now gather everyone up. I'll catch up."

After the others from their boss, Junhoe called for Jungkook and the others. Jennie left in the room to take care of her daughter, with the assistance of some maids and with Jimin securing the two.

Jungkook arrived at Lisa's office together with his hyungs when they immediately noticed the huge portrait of Lisa and Eli when they were kids.

"They really are twins." Suga muttered.

Hoseok furrowed his brows at him, "Of course they are. What the hell crossed your mind thinking they aren't?"

"For a brief second, I thought Lisa and Eli were one person." Suga snorted.

"If it wasn't for their appearance, I'd really think Lisa and Eli are different people. Meeting the real Lisa was like meeting a whole new person." Taehyung said as Jin nodded in agreement.

"You must be talking about me."

They all jolted when Lisa stood by the door.