CHAPTER 11

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Jungkook whisper-shouted as he watch the short haired Lisa coming down the window and handing over injectable painkillers.

"These are narcotics!" Jungkook complained.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Just shut up before the security hears us."

Jungkook held her waist, helping her down the window. Lisa let out small gasps from the unbearable pain, causing her to stumble and land on Jungkook's arm.

"This looks like we're cutting classes." Jungkook muttered.

"Yeah. The legit reason why none us graduated." She snatched one of the syringe painkiller from Jungkook's pocket and injected it on herself.

She groaned, "Oh fuck... That brought back bad memories." Referring to her past self as a test subject for drugs.

"Don't push yourself too much. If you die, I'm going to kill myself." Jungkook said.

Lisa eyed Jungkook, "Wow, am I your heart or something? You're pressuring me."

He scoffed, "It's not like I have any reason to live. We've talked about this already."

"Yeah, whatever you say." Lisa nodded.

Both their eyes widened when they saw a flashlight pointing at them.

"Who's there?!" The security guard shouted from a distance.

"Oh, shit. We gotta go." Lisa cussed.

Jungkook lifted Lisa up, piggy back ride. Lisa squealed at the sudden action while Jungkook bit his lips at the realization.

"You—"

"JUST GO! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Lisa cuts him off.

Jungkook instantly ran towards the parking lot, placing Lisa on the back of his motorcycle.

"Hold on, tight." And drove off.

The security guard was still running towards them from a distance but never caught up with Jungkook's speed.

Lisa looked back, watching the hospital getting farther and farther.

She sighed in relief, "That was close."

A slight moment of silence before Jungkook responded, "S-Sorry about earlier."

Lisa's eyes slightly widened. Her grip on Jungkook's waist tightened as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Why am I even embarrassed? I'm supposed to be used to it."

"I didn't know you wore nothing but underwear underneath that hospital gown." Jungkook defended.

Lisa shut her eyes close, trying to forget how Jungkook's hands cupped her ass as he carried her, piggy back ride.

As for Jungkook, his whole body's about to explode from embarrassment upon remembering the sensation of Lisa's front chest rubbing against his back and the bare skin rubbing on his palms.

"I'm still a man."

Lisa cleared her throat, "Anyway, let's head to the Mayor's office."

"Got it." Jungkook shortly responded.

The ride felt so long but they arrived at the Mayor's office safely. They were immediately welcomed by household workers as soon as they saw the familiarity on Lisa's face.

"Ah! My child!" The Mayor wearing a velvet robe engulfed the doll in a tight hug.

"What has gotten into you? Your house blew up and now you're here? You're suppose to be in the hospital!" The Mayor pulled away from the hug.