Sonic Short

Sonic decided to take a nap under a tree, after taking a long run, until his wife, Sally, found him.

Sally: Hi Sonic.
Sonic: Oh, hey Sal.
Sally: Sonic, do you remember our last conversation?
Sonic: Sally, it's clear okay? I need my free spirit...
Sally: I know that. It's just...I love you and your free spirit. But is it too much to ask for more days with you?
Sonic: Yes, I need to run for days, you know that.
Sally: Yeah...I can't take away your freedom... I don't want that. Your freedom is the most important thing for you.
Sonic: (Kiss Sally) That's one of the reasons why I love you. You understand me.
Sally: (Starts Crying) But I'm tired. It's always about you. Your freedom and your wishes ! What about me?! Forget it...I'm just...scared.
Sonic: You okay, Sal?
Sally: (Crying) Yes, I just want to be...I just...Sonic, I found something more important than freedom.
Sonic: (Laugh) Oh Sal, if you found that special thing. It's you! Special means for you the same thing that run free for me?
Sally: No, Sonic, it's more important than your wishes too.
Sonic: Well, I don't want to hear about your important, and special thing then.
Sally: (Crying) You're a dork, Sonic! I wish that one day... Can you think of someone different than you!? (I know that this will happen, but I had little hope that...)
Sonic: Easy, Sal. That's enough! I'm tired of this, Sal! I love you, but this is crazy! I have my life, and you have your own.
Sally: Yes, but you know Sonic, it's your business now. (Gives him the pregnancy test result)
Sonic: (Shock to find out that Sally is pregnant.)
Sally: (Runs away) If you prefer to run, then don't look for us, ever.

After Sally ran off, Sonic couldn't believe that Sally is pregnant, and now feels awful for what he said to her.

Sonic: (How can she think that?) (Sigh) (I am a jerk.) (Sigh) (I will have a baby. I will be a father.) (Sees the pregnancy test again.) (Starts Crying) (I'm sorry, Sal.) (Runs off to find Sally)
Sally: (Crossing the lake, since the bridge is closed.) Silly bridge. (Sigh) It seems, you are only mine, baby. (Cry's in confidence) I will do it alone, for you. (Arriving home)
Sonic:(Arrives) (Hugs Sally) Silly princess, let me help you.
Sally: Let me go!
Sonic: (Kiss Sally)
Sally: (Shock) (Kiss Back)
Sonic: (Keeps on hugging Sally.) My strong princess, forgive me. Trust me, I will be honor to have this baby with you. (Touch Sally's stomach) Don't worry about my freedom. In a few months, we can run together.
Sally: (Hugs Sonic) Sounds like an adventure.
Sonic: (Hugs Back) Our great adventure, Sal. I love you and our baby.
Sally: Me and our baby love you too, Sonic.
Sonic/Sally: (Kiss)

THE END