Sonic Short

Shadow POV.

Three days ago, Sonic and Sally got together and told their friends. A lot of people, including myself, are happy for the two. Well... except for one person.

Normal POV.

Shadow:(I wonder how she's doing? Maybe paying a visit would help... Sonic told me her reaction was... well... not good. Well... I guess it's time too see.) (Knocks at the door.) Uh, Amy? You there?
Amy:(Opens the door)
Shadow:(Nervous) Oh..! Uh, hi..! I just came to check on you... Uh, wanna talk?
Amy:... Yeah, sure.
Shadow: Heh, alright..! (Goes inside)
Amy: If you need something, feel free to check on the fridge.
Shadow: Thanks... um, can I get you anything?
Amy:(Lays in the couch) Anything that can makes me feel nothing.
Shadow:(Wow, she is not okay.) (Made tea) I made you some tea.
Amy: Thanks.
Shadow: So, how are you holding up?
Amy:(Begins to cry)
Shadow: You don't need to speak, if you don't want to. But I'm in the same club... I also like Sally...
Amy:(Crying) How are you not upset!? Aren't you heartbroken or jealous!?
Shadow:(Shock) (Sigh) I was... But Faker and Sally are my friends. I'd rather stay friends with Sally, instead of letting jealousy take over.
Amy: But how do I get rid of mine? I want to be happy for him because I love him! But my feelings are getting in the way, and it's making me jealous of Sally. It hurts that it wasn't me, after he knew I liked him for so long... How could he not..?
Shadow: Well... not everyone gets their crush to like them back... It's the unfortunate reality.
Amy: I hate reality.
Shadow: I guess we all wish reality was a little different.
Amy:(Crying) I just don't understand... I always thought he would like me back... What did I do wrong?
Shadow: Hey, wanna know what helped me? Try your best to focus on the positive. You never lost Sonic. He is still your friend! He doesn't hate you! Just because Sonic has a girlfriend that isn't you, doesn't mean he's gone forever. Besides, he still care about you. At the end of the day, be happy that a friend like him is even in your life.
Amy:(Smiles) That's really helpful. (Hugs Shadow) Thank you, Shadow, you really helped a lot.
Shadow:(Blushes) (Hugs back) Your welcome, Amy. (Kiss Amy)
Amy:(Shock) (Kiss back)

THE End