Sonic Short

One night, Anti-Sonic and Ant-Sally (Alicia) restored their relationship and became once again a couple. Anti-Sonic was no longer called Scourge, but now called Spike. One night, as they were getting some fresh air, Alicia decided to tell Spike her secret.

Anti-Sally: Spike... There's something I have to tell you... Give me your hand... (Grabs Anti-Sonic's hand)
Anti-Sonic: Is everything okay, Alicia? You've been acting really weird this days.
Anti-Sally:(Sigh) First of all, you have to promise me something...
Anti-Sonic: Come on, Alicia, you know I'm not good at keeping promises like that other me from another universe. What's going on?
Anti- Sally: Spike, I'm serious right now! I'll kick your tail if you don't promise me this!
Anti-Sonic:(Laughs) Okay, okay. What is it?
Anti-Alicia: Promise me you won't leave or hate me after I tell you this.
Anti-Sonic: What?! I won't go anywhere, even if you ask me to! If this has something to do with a guy hitting on you? Tell me who is this guy, so I can punch him in the face right now!
Anti-Alicia: What? No! (Puts his hand in her stomach) Spike... I'm pregnant.
Anti-Sonic: What...? (Felt a kick) What was that?! I felt something!
Anti-Sally:(Blushes) It felt so weird... This is the first time one of them moves like that.
Anti-Sonic:(Shock) Them...?
Anti-Sally:(Pulls his ear)
Anti-Sonic:(Feels pain) Let me go, Alicia!
Anti-Sally: I can see your face y'know. We have to be more careful! We're not ready for something like this. You and I lost our family long ago, and I know what you're thinking! This is your fault too! I promise, if you you try to convince me to abandone this thingies inside of me. I'll be the one who will leave! (Starts crying) I'm so scared! What are we going to do?! I can't...
Anti-Sonic:(Hugs Alicia) Stop it. Are you crazy? You have made me the most happiest hedgehog in the multiverse.
Anti-Sally:(Hugs back)
Anti-Sonic/Anti-Alicia:(Kiss)

THE END