wish i could say..

{tw: mention of sucide, depresion,abuse,rape,cutting. also its getting difficult to figure out these fonts, so ill try my hardest, enjoy the chapter. -zakoda}

nightmares pov

we just got back from saveing ink, from that basterd dream, i had placed ink in one of our spare rooms. if ihad know ink was goig through something like this i would have made the truce sooner, me and the gang were tired of fighting it impacted are lives alot, and we got fed up with it. we didnt know how to tell them so we just countinued fighting hopeing theyll bring something up.

but we need to help ink, me and error went down stairs and walked into the living room, it had many chairs and couches, we sat down. " listen, i want to inform you on something that had happend while you guys left... i need you all to trust me with my desision ok?" i say, dust and killer givivng a confused look. " whats it about boss?" killer said, i looked at them andsighed, " how do i say this... me and error stayed behind to spy on ink and dream, along with blue. but what happend was worse than we thought. ink.... has been abused and...raped after you guys left. we dont know how long the abuse or torture was going on but its going to come to a stop. me and error decided to bring ink here, and quistion him, and if he needs, he can stay here.... i dont know if its a good idea, but know one, not even an enimie should be going through something like that..." i say, everyone besides error was confused and shocked. they looked disgusted and angry, "its ok boss, we understand..." killer said standing up, "thank you" i say looking down and sighing. killer than walked into the kitchen, i think to make dinner, it was around 630. so we are getting hungry. i look up again to see cross with his hood up and a couple tears folling from his eyes. cross rarly puts his hood up, he didnt like to his hide his face. for a while cross had a crush on dream, but knowing he didnt have a chance he didnt care as much for the love feeling, but now he is more broken. But i know why hes crying, cross is inks brother, but ink didnt know, cross had left ink a long time ago, it seems ink had forgotten due to the long time period. i got up and walked over to cross, i sat next to him, and hugged him, he hugged back and allowed himself to silently cry. after a couple minutes he got up and said thank you, he went to the washroom.

everyone but error was in the kitchen. me and error just talked a little about what are plans were when ink woke up. but it seems we dont have to wait, just as cross was walking out the washroom we heard ink scream, " WHAT THE FUCK WERE AM I!!!!!!" ink screamed, i rushed upstairs, i see everyone run out of the kitchen, and stand by the stairs, error though followed me up. i rush to the room ink was in and open the door, he was curled up in the corner of the room, he saw the beem of light, and looked up. you could see the pure pain and terror in his eyes.  " what the fuck, n-no, n-no, no, dreams ganna kill me, WHAT THE HELL DO  U GUYS WANT, WHY A-AM I H-HEAR!!" he says as he stands up and backs into the corner as much as possible. His knees where slitly bent, he was trying to get support from the wall, he was shacking and trembling, he had tears in his eyes. " its ok ink, were not ganna hurt you, please sit back down your hurting yourself. we need to talk" i say as i walk closer to him, he trys to back into the wall more, but fails,
"n-no, N-NO!! YOUR L-LIEING!!" he says screaming, and now sobbing, "no, im not.... we saw what happend to you, and we want to help... please.. i promise" he looked me dead in the eyes and i stared back, he then fell to the floor, and pulling his lower half close to his cheast, he was quitly screaming and sobbing. i walk closer, error following. i hesetently sat next to him useing my tenticals to pull him closer, every movment i made he trembled or flinched, i maneged to get him into a hug, he fully brok down, soaking my hoodie but i didnt mind, i was rubbing small circles on his back, and useing my ora to calm hi, after 5 minyes he calmed down, he was still shacking but the crying slowed.i just now notice his weight and height, he was fairly short and light, he should be much taller and heavey by his age, or at least his estamated age... that concerd me, maybe i was jsut kidding myself. " hey, lets eat and talk ok downstairs. it will be easier to concentrate on a full stomach" i say hopeing he would agree, he took a second to reply but soon nodded. error got up and walked out, i got up and ink got up as well, he tried his hardest, i can imagen the pain down there.... so i helped him by allowing him to hold my hand, he hesitently took it, " you promise?"  he said as we walked towards the door, " i promise" i say, we reached the stairs and he slowly made his way down, took about 4 minutes but that ok.

he looked around, i lead him to the couch, he sat down and got confretible, i sat down next to him. " ink... listen, we dont want to hurt you at all, so please feel free to ask anything ok?" i say trying to confert him. he looked at me and gave a small smile and nodded, i got up and went to the kitchen. killer made stew like meal, it smelled good, he had 7 bowls and was begging to fill them up, horror was just staring at the food, everyone else was just talking, " alright,, he has came down stairs, please be welcomeing and calm as possible. do you need help?" i ask as i walk towards killer, everyone else nodded, i could see cross peak his head out the kitchen door. "mmh? oh, sure thanks," he said as i grabbed another spoon and began filling, after all the bowls were filled and were given a fork, they all grabbed one and walked out the kitchen, i had inks bowl in my hand. as everyone got settleed ink was just looking around and looking at everyone. he had gotten his legs in a criss cross position, but as we walked in and sat down he put his legs down. i sat down next to him as everyone found a spot on the many couches. " here" i say holding out the bowl as i get comfey on the set next to him, he looked at me and back at the food, he reluctently grabbed the bowl. he just looked at it and sighed, "-thank y-you..." he said as he picked up the spoon and took a small bite.

he formed a small smile, " ink, do you think i can ask you a couple things?" i say trying not to make him unconfertible. he nodds and takes another small bite, " how long has that been going on?" i ask, he put his bowl down, his eyes changed to a blue heart and red target, " 243 years"  he said lifting his spoon, everyone was in shock, we didnt exspect it to be that long, he said to were he couldndt show the emotion, i felt so much negitivity from him, it was beging to hurt. " im sorry... what do u do to help..." i said he flinched. "i-i would rather not talk about it.." he said, rubbing his arm.. 'no, please tell me he doesnt' i thought to my self. "ink please, if you dont tell i dont know how to help" i said place a hand on his shoulder, he flinched i emidtly took my hand off. " will you get made...." he asked, "no" i said, he placed his bowl into his lapt, he had tears in his eyes, he pulled up his sleeve, and removed his glove, you could see his entire arm wrappped in bandeges, and are stained with blood. he pulls his sleeve down, everyone in the room was silent, " i-im s-s-sorry, i-it w-was h-helping" he said as he cried, " its ok" i said, " ink... have you tried...." error didnt finish,
" im sorry, i-im s-sorry!!!!" he yelled, " its ok, it wasnt your fualt." i said grabbing the bowl from his lap, and pulling him into a hug. after asking a couple more quistions and after calming him down, we tried haveing a normal conversation.

ink was takeing small bites of the stew and would look at cross alot, " hey ink?" killer asked, "mmh?"  ink replied, " whats your favrite food?" killer asked, ink thought for a second, "skittles"  he said after takeing a bite. " thats not really a food.." i said, luaghing a bit. " do you eat it?" he asked, looking at me, " well yeah" i say confused, "than its food" he said takeing a bite. " i guess thats fair, ehhe" i said, everyone else luaghed, we talked for a little, it got late and we decided to go to bed. ink only finished about half of his food, " are you not ganna finish?" i said, that cought everyones attention," i erm, got full" he said, looking down. " ok.." i knew he was lying, i took his bowl and walked to the kitchen. everyone else did the same, everyone said there goodnights and headed up stairs. ink was sitting on the couch, he was looking through the window. " lets heal your wounds before you head to bed, ok?" i said, as i grabbed a medical kit from the side table by the couch, i walk over and sit next to him, he looked over and nodded. he had many broken bones, i healed those and bandged them up, i cleaned the small cuts and bruses and cleaned his arms. we soon finished, " you can stay in the quest room, if you want?" i ask helping him up, he looked away, "can i stay with you..." he said as a small rainbow blushed crossed his face. i blush a little and nodded, we made it to my room and he layed down on my bed, after i got changed in the bathroom, i came back and layed next to him, i was hugging him, het turned to me and nuzzeld mt chest and fell asleep, i soon falling asleep as well.

{ i finally did it!! im so sorry this took so long, but i got got out of school so things should be going alot faster!!!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter and illl see you in the next!!! be purple and stay royal!!! -zakoda!!}