trama

{tw- mention of cut and rape, along with pukeing.}

errors pov

it was quit in the mansion, nightmare told the murder time trio to go destroy a certan au, ink didnt seem like he cared. he was on the couch in a small ball drawing, after about 5 minutes after the trio left ink looked exstremly unconfertible, he had his hand on his stomach and a small frown, nightmare was sitting next to me, and leaveing cross and ink on the same couch across from us.
"hey nightmare?" i whisper nudging him with my elbow, he put his book dow and looked at me,  "what?" he said in a calm voice,
"somethings not right.." i say pointing to ink, he follows my finguure and looks at ink for a second, he nods. "ink?" he then askes, ink seemed like he couldnt hear us.

inks pov

*flashback*

"D-DREAM *HIC* P-PLEASE S-STOP!! OWW!!P-PLEASE!!" i scream as he forced me to the ground, and stabbing my hands with knives, "maybe this will teach you to come home on time and listen" he said pulling off my sirt, "n-no..p-please d-dream..i-i s-said i *hic* w-was s-sorry, p-please.." i say sobbing, he slapped my face cpuseing me to cry more, after an hour of my blood curdiling screams trying to tell him to stop, he stopped but only to move on to more torture, i was almost passing out, but then he shocked me the shocck collor ive had for years now, "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"  i scream as the voltage was higher than normal, "your not sleeping yet love" he said with a wiked smile, he countinued breaking my bones cutting me, beating me, doing unamaginable things. he was done after 4 hours of tourture, he ditched me in my room and locked me in and blocked my majic. i could heal or escape, i could here a small convo between blue and dream down stairs, all i could do is cry and scream. till i blacked out due to blood lose, this was two days before are battle with bad sans's

* end of flashback*

i haddnt notice it was all a dream, and i had my hand on my head crying, my fingers digging into my skull couseing it to bleed. "INK!" i hear someone faintly yell, as my vision cleared i lifted my head from my knees, i see nightmare and error kneeling infront of me, they looked worried...

errors pov

ink had droped everything and put there hands on there head and began sobbing, they were mubbling something, me and night rushed to ink kneeling infront of him yellinghis name, we shook him we tryed everything to get him out of this eposode type odeal, after about 10 minuts of trying to wake up, he finnaly came back to reallty, we called his name one last time, he looked arournd and got up, "ink?" i ask they walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, "what do we do...?" i asked looking at nightmare. he looks at me and back at the stairs, "we'll wait till he comes out of the bathroom then we can ask what the problem is.." he said a little unsure, we could here pukeing and crying, no more like screaming...there wasnt anything we could really do but wait, after 15 minutes he came out of the bathroom, we thought he was ganna come down but he instead went to the room we put him in, but as soon as that door to that room closed you could hear a thump and screaming and sobbing, i was about to go up till cross wanted to, " i want to help... please i will need to tell you something but we need to calm him down before he hurts himself.." he asked standing up and walking to the stairs, i looked at nightmare, he nodded, "ok..just be carefull" i say concernd for inks and my teamates safty.  cross begans to walk up stairs and to inks room. i sit back down along with nightmare.  all we need to do is wait, and i cant wait for an exsplanation to why he wanted to help him.

cross's pov

i walked up the stairs to inks room, there were little drops of blood along the way, that got me worried,  soon enough i made it to inks door. "*knock* ink?" i ask knocking, i hear heavy breathing and crying, "im comeing in ok?" i say opening the door. i open it and the room was all dark with the cirtens closed, he was in the corner on the floor, his arms were bleeding, he had blood dripping from his mouth, i walk in and closed the door behind me, i walk to him.. had cut himself and must have forced himself to puke everything possible from the blood on his mouth and chin. i got closer to him, he hadnt noticed i was there, i sat next to him, he then only noticed me, he tryed scooting away but failed, he coverd his arms, "hey, no..its ok..i want to help let me see..i wont hurt you..its ok' i say with a calm whisper, he hesataded but gave me his arm, i pulled down the sleve and began to heal it, as i was in there i scottted closer to him, he then climed in my lap, back towards my but slouched, he was shakeing and was freezing cold, i removed my jaket and placed it on him, he flicnhes put calms down.  "ink...im sorry..i wish i was there for you..i..was so selfish im sorry" i say letting a tear fall, he didnt answer, his was as healed as possible but like the others there will be scars. we just sat there holding each other. i notice how small he is, he should be my heigh or close to it, he shoud be to small..thaat only coused me to cry more. after 15 minutes of silantly crying and holding ink, he reaches out and puts his and on my cheak, that couses me to stop crying and grab his small hand.."i-its o-ok... i-i u-unders-stand..i-im just h-happy i-i can s-se y-you again" he said shakeing and studdering, i grab his hand tighter and hold it, we sat there i had told him what i did when i left and why, i repetedly told him sorry, he told me what happend to him, that coused me more tears knowing the person i used to love beat him. it made me hurt, he soon fell asleep...or so i thought.

"im sorry...baby brother..i love you..."

"i l-love y-you t-to...big brother.."

{hello!!! sorry if this was a little shorter than normal, ive been lacking motivation, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! i will see you in the next!! be purple stay royal!!! zakoda!!}