Chapter 1 - It's too dangerous.

Hai! English isn't my first language so there may be some words i spelled wrong hehe (But don't think this story will be unable to read because i'm actually pretty good at english.) Also there will not be any commas since i'm to lazy to do it. But Enjoy! -Pjuskehelt

Ayumi and Yoshiki somehow escaped Heavenly host alone and stood in their classroom with the spirit Yuki. They had to choose between going back and try to safe the others or leave and never see them again.

Ayumi's POV 

"Shinozaki we can't go back it's too risky." Yoshiki said.

"No! We have to go and safe them or else.. They will die.." I said.

"Your not thinking clearly Shinozaki. You'll regret it." Yoshiki stepped closer to me.

"I'm going back! And i don't care if your coming with me!" I said and turned around so I faced Yuki.

"I'm so sorry Shinozaki i know you love your friends but i can't let you go back there." Yoshiki quickly lifted me up on one of his shoulders.

"What the hell are you doing?!"I screamed and kicked to get down from his shoulders. "Are you fucking crazy?!"

Yoshiki didn't say anything and just carried me outside. "Psycopath.." I whispered. 

"I heard what you said Shinozaki. I'm sorry.. You could die back there and then i would be all alone and..-" He suddenly stopped speaking. 

"Nevermind.." He said and continued to carry me.

I didn't say anything and didn't kick anymore because i knew it was pointless. After 10 minutes of being on his shoulder he finally set me down. I looked around for a second and realised i was at my house. I mostly just wanted to slap him as hard as i could in the face but i was too exhausted from screaming. Suddenly the door slammed open and my mother came out with crossed arms. 

"Where the hell have you been young lady?" She asked and stared angry at me. 

"I was just- uhm.." I said and looked down. 

"She was with me. I should have told her it was late at night. It's my fault sorry miss." Yoshiki stepped forward so my mom could see him.  My mom sighed. 

"Well.. It's fine i was just worried for my little honey bear." My mom said and smiled.

"Mommm!" I said. She knew i hated when she called me that. "Bye kishinuma. See you later." I said.

"Wait." Yoshiki said and grabbed my arm. "Don't you dare go back to the school! I will be there all night to make sure you don't go there. Goodnight Shinozaki." He whispered and left.

"What was you and Kishinuma doing? Were you kissing?" My mom loved to think that me and Yoshiki was dating. Yuck!

"Mom! Stoppp. You know that we were just hanging out together!" I said. I didn't want to tell her what actually happend that night. Because she wouldn't believe me anyway. "I'm going to bed." I said and headed to my room. 

"Aren't you hungry darling?" My mom said. 

"Nah.. I ate at Kishinuma's place." I said and closed the door. I had lost all my appetite ater seeing all those dead bodies.

I was totally drained from energy. I already missed them. My friends.. I knew they would die. There was no way to safe them now. I took a pillow and screamed into it so my mom couldn't hear it.

"Fuck you Kishinuma! I hate you!" I screamed into the pillow.

I Began crying so much that the pillow i was holding was soaking wet. I never ever wanted to see Kishinuma's face again. I Hated him. Then i began throwing suff at the floor. I Jumped and screamed and cried so much that night. All of my friends was going to die and i couldn't do anything about it. 

After hours of crying i was so exhausted that i passed out.

------------------------------------------

Hai again! I hope you liked this chapter. If you have any suggestions for future chapters or some feedback then please make sure to comment.

I'm so happy that you decided to read my story! (Thank you so so much heh heh!)

Anyways! Baii! 

-Pjuskehelt