Chapter 5 - Hanging out.

Ayumi's POV

I finally got out of the hospital and Kishinuma was coming over to hang out with me! I was super excited that he wanted to actually. He could come any moment. Then i heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. It was Kishinuma! 

"Hiyaaa! Get your butt in here!" I said. Kishinuma laughed. He looked around.

"Where is your parents Shinozaki?" He asked.

"At work. We're alone." I said and showed him to my room. I Always loved hanging out with Kishinuma! I loved him! Like a friend of course. I could never date Kishinuma. That would be so weird! Or.. i actually liked him.. Just a bit.. And i had wrote about it in my diary earlier.

"I have something for you Shinozaki." He said and handed me a box wrapped in some yellow gift wrapping.

"Oh. Thank you Kishinuma!" I said and opened the box. In the box was a cute teddy bear with a yellow scarf on. 

"How did you know my favorite color is yellow?" I said and hugged the bear.

"Shinozaki we've known each other for over five years!" He said.

"Oh! That's right! Well thank you sooooo much Kishinuma!" I said and hugged him.

"No problem haha." He said. Kishinuma suddenly went over to my desk and found my diary.

"What's this?" He said and flipped the pages. 

"Wait! Don't look inside of it!" I yelled and tried to get the diary of of his hands.

"Dear diary. I think i might have feelings for..-" He said and looked at me. then he continued to read.

"Kishinuma.. What.." He said. I could tell my face was red.

"I.. Uhh! It's..- It's not my diary!" I lied. 

"It legit says Shinozaki Ayumi on the front.. Do you.. Like me Shinozaki..?" He said.

"I.. Okay fine! I-i do.." I said.

"Well.. I like you too Shinozaki.." He said and looked at me.

"you do..?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said and nodded.

"So.. Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow Shinozaki?" He asked.

"What- Uh. Sure! I would love to actually." I said and smiled. None of us knew what to say next. We looked at each other for a while before finally laughing our lungs out. 

"Okay! Okay! Let's stop laughing. Where do you wanna go Shinozaki?" He asked. It was so kind of him to ask me. 

"What about the Karaoke place? I hear they also have bowling there!" I said.

"That sounds super fun." He said. This was the moment i realised that i was totally in love with Kishinuma.

"I'm super hungry. Let's go get some food Kishinuma." I said and guided him to the kitchen.

"What would you like? We have some bread, pasta and some fruit." I said.

"Do you have apples?" He asked.

"Yup. Do you want one?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"Here." I said and handed him an apple.

"Thank you Shinozaki." He said and took a bite. We went back to my room and chatted for a bit. 

"I'm feeling weird.." I said. I felt like everything was spinning. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"No..I think.. They- P-possesses..-" I said. I was getting sleepy. I almost couldn't say anything.

"Are they possessing you? Shinozaki? Shinozaki!" I heard him say before everything went black. I passed out. When i woke up i laid in Kishinuma's arms. He had tears in his eyes.

"Shinozaki?!" He said and hugged me. My neck hurted. I had no idea what happend to me.

"What happend?" I asked calmly.

"You..- You choked yourself. We have to tell someone about this Shinozaki! Or else your gonna end up killing yourself!" He said. I could see he was shaking. 

"It's fine. I'm fine. Now i know how it feels when they are about to possess me. I know very much about possessing and i know how to stop it next time. Don't worry." I said and wiped his tears away. 

"You have no idea how worried i was." He said and sighed. 

"I love you Kishinuma." I said and laughed. His face turned red.

"Wha- Uh! I- I love you too Shinozaki." He said. We both laughed. After some hours Kishinuma was leaving and i was exhausted so i went to bed. I thought about our date the next day all night long.

-------------------

I JUST COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELFFF! *aHeM* Welp i hope liked it! 

-PjuskeHelt