Chapter 6 - First date.

Ayumi's POV

Today is the day! I jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror. Me and Kishinuma were going on our very first date and i was so exicted! I couldn't even decide what to wear. I looked for the cutest outfit i had and ended up with three options. A White summer dress with flamingos on,  overalls with a cute pink crop top under or a yellow long dress with flowers on. I thought about the options for a bit but then decided to wear the overalls. I looked amazing in it! I didn't know what to do with my hair though. After a bit i choose to just not do anything to my hair. i liked it when it was down and i knew Kishinuma did too. I did brush my hair and take a shower though! Our date was in a few hours so to make time pass i found my speaker and danced to my favorite songs. 

After some hours had passed i heard a knock on the front door. I ran to the door and opened it quickly. It was Yoshiki! He was all dressed up in a tuxedo and everything! He even had flowers for me. He was so cuteeee! I knew my face was turning red but i didn't even care.

"These are for you Shinozaki. I hope you like them." He said and smirked. 

"Thank you Kishinuma. I love them." He handed me the beautiful red roses. They smelled so amazing! 

"Well let's go then." He said and took my hand. I had no idea what to say. I was so exicted that i was finally going on a date! A real DATE! Yoshiki's hand was warm. I felt so nice to hold hands with him. I was shaking a bit because of how nervous i was but i don't think he noticed. While walking we looked at each other. None of us said anything.. We just looked. 

"We're here Shinozaki. Ready for some bowling?" He said and grinned. 

"I'm totally ready! Prepare to lose big time Kishinuma!" I said and we walked inside. We bowled for hours! We had so much fun together. I was so happy that me and him were on a date. 

"I won! HA! I knew i could beat you!" I said and jumped in joy. 

"That's not fairrr!" He said and pretended to be sad. We both laughed and hugged.

"And because i won you have tooooo..." I said while thinking of a dare.

"Sing an Ariana Grande song at the karaoke stage!" I said and pointed to the platform.

"You know that i'm terrible at singing! Fineee!" He said and walked over to the stage slowly. He grabbed the mic and began singing.

"BrEaK Up WitH yOuR bOyFrIeNd!!!" He screamed into the mic. Everyone looked at him like he was a psychopath. I lauhed so hard that night. After some time he left the stage looking embarrassed.

"Are you happy now?" He said and laughed. 

"Yup!" I said.

"Well let's leave and go get some food shall we?" He said and took my hand.

not finished.