Chapter 4 - At the hospital.

Yoshiki's POV

"We're here.." Ayumi's mom said. We both quickly walked into the hospital and searched for Ayumi's room. After some time we found her room. 

"Ayumi are you in here?" She asked.

"M-mom..?" A voice said. "I'm r-right here.." The voice said. Ayumi smiled at us.

"Oh my little baby!" Ayumi's mom said and ran over to the hospital bed she was laying in. "Where were you Ayumi?" She said. 

"N-Naomi and Morishige.. T-they.." Ayumi said. 

"Do you want me to explain it to her Shinozaki?" I asked. Ayumi nodded slowly.

"I found her tied to a tree branch in the forest. She was all wet so i think she hung there in the rain as well. That's all i know.." I said and looked at Ayumi's mom.

"Possessed.." Ayumi said and looked at us. 

"Possessed? What do you mean Shinozaki?" I asked and looked at her.

"T-they made me.. P-possessed.. I-i was.. Possessed." She said and closed her eyes. 

"Were you possessed by Morishige and Naomi?!" I said.

"Who is Morishige and Naomi?" Ayumi's mom said. 

"What do you mean..?" I said. 

"I can e-explain.. Later.." Ayumi said. 

"Your right darling. You should get some rest." Ayumi's mom said. 

"I'm gonna go home. Bye.." I said and left the hospital. I walked the long way home. 

"Father i'm home." I said when i walked into the house. 

"How was your girlfriend?" My father said and looked at me.

"M-my girlfriend..?" I said. My father laughed. 

"I can tell you like her son." He said.

"Uh what?! Shinozaki is my childhood best friend! I don't like her." I said.

"Fine. But how is she?" My father asked.

"Not good.. She's in the hospital.." I said sadly. My father accidentally spat out his coffee.

"She's what?! Oh god.." He said.

"It turns out she wasn't sick for six days.. She says she got 'possessed' by Morishige and Naomi.." I said.

"Who's Morishige and Naomi? Are they evil spirits?" My father asked.

"What? No they were my classmates before we-" I said. Then i realised that their existence had been delete because they were in another dimension.

"I mean.. Yeah.. Evil spirits.." I said.

"Well that sounds intresting. But how was school?" He asked.

"I uhm.. I skipped school to go look for Shinozaki. I'm sorry father." I said. I expected him to get mad at me but he didn't.

"Oh.. Well you kinda saved Shinozaki's life so that's totally fine Yoshiki." He said and smiled at me. 

"I'll go to my room." I said and walked up the stairs.

"Wait son! I love you." He said. He rarely said that. I felt happy.

"I.. I love you too father. Always." I said and smiled. He smiled back at me. I closed the door to my room and sighed. I was confused about my feelings. When Shinozaki told me she loved me and kissed me on my cheek i got a feeling i had never experienced before. But i liked it. No. I didn't like it. She was my childhood best friend. I couldn't be in love with her. It was wrong. But.. I did like her.. I had feelings for her.. I decided to go to the hospital to talk with her.

"Fatherrr! I'm gonna go to the hospital to hang out with Shinozaki. Is that okay?" I yelled while going down the stairs.

"Mhm. Sure son." He said. He was watching his favorite tv show called "Captured". I took my shoes on and left the house. I walked and walked and then i finally arrived at the hospital. I quickly found Ayumi's room and walked in. 

"Shinozaki?" I wispered. 

"Yeah? I'm feeling much better!" She said cheerfully.

"Oh that's great. But what did you mean by 'possessed' earlier?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain.. But.. They are mad at us." She said. 

"While i was possessed they made me do this.." She said and showed her neck. It was clear that she had choked herself. 

"Wow.. Does it hurt?" I asked. 

"Yup.. It hurts like shit." She said.

"Uhm.. Why did you kiss me on my cheek by the way..?" I asked.

"I was just so grateful that you went looking for me. That's all." She said. I got sad. I really thought we had something together. But i understood.

"Oh haha.." I said. 

"Did you like it?" She said and laughed.

"Uh- What! No!" I said embarrassed.

"Do you want some water? You look kinda dehydrated Shinozaki." I said.

"Mhm.." She said.

"Here you go." I said and gave her the water bottle.

"Thank you." She said and drank some of the water.

"I'm gonna sleep i'm tired." She said and made herself comfortable in the hospital bed.

"Well i should get going too. Bye Shinozaki." I said.

"Thanks for saving my life by the way Kishinuma. Bye" She said.

-------------------------------------------

I REALLLYYYYYY ship Yoshiki and Ayumi so i just had to make this! hehe.. I hope that's okay!

I have nothing else to say soo.. Byeeee!

-PjuskeHelt