Kim Byeol

Kim Byeol

Byeol – a typical teen girl of sixteen who lives with her family at Jeju city, a province in South Korea which stands apart from it as an island. She completes her sophomore year in Jeil High School. But her parents transfers her to a brand new school to pursue her junior high studies/11th Grade. Byeol feels insecure about this sudden change and fears that she’ll barely make any friends.
You may imagine her features as you like. She might be tall, can be short, skinny or chubby, with bangs or without them. Create your own Byeol. That would be a good to go.

*****

In Native Korean, ‘Byeol’ refers to a ‘star’

When we look up at the night sky, we could see thousands, well…there are millions of stars in a Galaxy. They can be far away from us, still we could see them shine passing through light-years. Though it all seems to be the same for our naked eyes, though we can’t study each one individually- Every star has it’s own color, speciality and uniqueness.

Our fandom- it’s like a galaxy. Army are just like those stars. Planets has life and resources yet it knows the importance of a star and the need of it. The planet finds it’s way with a star, that’s why every planet revolves around it. Sun is a star, remember? 
The difference is, Our system has only seven planets.

Thought You can’t become Kim Byeol,  You are definitely a “Byeol”

…..Bangtan International High-
where dreams come true