Chapter 1

Time to Rise and Shine”

The voice barely reached her ears.

“Ms. Kim B, wake up!”

It was Taehyung a.k.a Kim T or the ‘strict T’  (you can take it as strictie). That’s how the siblings call each other in Kim Household. Waking her up was the first duty of Taehyung when he enters the hall finishing his early morning jog.
Struggling with her heavy eyelids, she opened her eyes. It was 6 a.m. And it’s going to be her first day in the new school. Usually she gets half an hour extra sleep on holidays.

“Kim B, reporting sir” she mumbled.

“Byeol-aaaaahhhhhhh!!!”

“Stop Yelling for the sake of Lucifer! I’m awake” she threw her blanket  aside, heading to the washroom. It slowly crashed the floor.

“Don’t forget to arrange your bed” he alerted from the other side of the closed door.

“I’m doing that for years. You don’t have to remind me!” she looked down the blanket and scanned her room “Did he fix any cameras here?” she sighed “How long do I have to deal with this Mr. Discipline?”

She took shower and got ready in her new uniform. A navy blue skirt that stopped just above her knees paired with a white shirt and a navy blue blazer.

	“I should cancel this school for giving a white sock” she complained coming out of her room carrying her black shoes in one hand and her bag in the other

“I should cancel this school for giving a white sock” she complained coming out of her room carrying her black shoes in one hand and her bag in the other. She walked only on her toes with caution.

Hayoon , her mother chuckled watching her daughter. She tried hard to persuade Byeol saying that Bangtan High is the best school in the city and she want everything to be best for her daughter. But Byeol, she doesn’t care about “the best” trademark given. All she knows was it’s “Jimin’s  School”. The only hope for her was the cousin of her age, who studies there from his childhood.

“Don’t laugh Mrs. Kim. Your son bought a brand new washing machine still let me do my own laundry. How cruel!”

“Calm down, Byeol. Stop blaming him. He just wants you to learn, dear” her mother said and invited her to have breakfast.

“Hmm….Whatever”

Taehyung came out of his room dressed up in black suit and a dark green tie. Byeol was curious to know where he is heading to but she didn’t ask. She won’t. She couldn’t involve in his life when she wants himself to mind his own business buy not interfering in hers. That’s how they built a tension between them.