Welcome

They both entered Luthra House together.

Rakhi was sitting with Dadi on the sofa. Both were talking about something.

Sameer and Rishab were discussing something with each other.

Preeta and Karan entered the house. Preeta took in ths house and reminsced the old times when she came here with Karan.

Karan placed a hand on her shoulder and she comes out of her thoughts.

Karan clears his throat and all the family looks towards them. Rakhi and Dadi are shocked but smiles. Rishab gives Preeta a welcoming smile and Sameer is also shocked but happy.

Rakhi comes towards her and hug her. Preeta feels sentimental and gets teary eyed

Rakhi: Itne saal hogaye putar tujhe dekhe hue. Kitni badal gayi hai tu. Murjha sa gaya hai tera chehra. Lekin aj bhi utni hi khubsurat aur sanskari hai.

Preeta smiles at her and goes towards Dadi and touches her feet

Dadi: Jeeti reh putar. Kahan chali gayi thi tu ? Jab bhi mere pair main dard hota tha mujhe teri yad ati thi kisi aur doctor se aram hi nai ata tha.

Preeta: Iam sorry Dadi.

Dadi: Koi bat nai putar ab tu agai hai na ab sab theek hojaye ga.

Preeta greets bith Rishab and Sameer.

Rishab: Welcome Preeta ji

Preeta : Thank you Rishab ji.

Sameer: Bha.... O... I mean  Preeta its so nice to see you after so many years. Welcome.

Karan smiles a bit on his slip of tongue.

Karan: Chalo chalo baki batein bad main abhi main Preeta ko uska kamra dikhata hun , use abhi aram ki zarurat hai.

Rakhi: Han han putar mene subah hu Preeta k liye kamra tiyar krwa dia tha tere room k sath wala kmra hai.

Karan takes Preera upstairs to her room

Preeta and Karan both come into the room.

Karan: Kaisa laga tumhe sab se mil kar?

Preeta: Itne saalon bad sab se mil kar bht khushi hui. Itne arse bad kuch apna pan mhsoos hua.

Karan put his hand on her hand.

Karan: Hum sab tunhare apne hi hain Preeta tumhe kbhi kuch nai hone dsin ge.

Preeta looks at him but gets awkward and takes her hand from his.

Preeta: Main... Main fresh hokar ati hun.

She hurriedly goes into the washroom. She splashes her face with  water and looks into the mirror and thinks

"Jab inhe mere past k bare main pata chale ga to sab mujhse nafrat karein ge. Karan bhi mujhse nafrat kare ga. Tab koi nai hoga mere pas."

She was in her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door .

Karan: Preeta ? Are you okay?

Preeta: Han bas arahi hun.

She washes her face and calms herself and goes out.

At Dinner Time.

Everybody were sitting on the table and eating . They were talking about their day. Karan sat beside Preeta. He noticed that she ia quiet and is picking on her food.

Karan: Kia hua Preeta kuch kha kion nhi rhi aur itni chup kion ho ?

Preeta came out of her thoughts

Preeta: Kuch nahi bas man nahi hai.

Rakhi: Kia hua putar khana pasand nahi aya. Tu bata main tere liye kuch aur bnwa deti hun .

Preeta: Nahi nahi Rakhi aunti apne phle hi itna sara kuch bnwa dia mere liye mujhe sb pasand aya hai

Rakhi: Chal putar phr theek se kha tere andar kuch takat aye gi.

Preeta starts eating but is still lost in her thoughts. Karan notices that.

Everybody finishes their meal and go to their rooms to sleep

Preeta is in her room and making her bed to sleep. Suddenly she hears a knock on her door. She is terrified and starts freaking out. She see a shadow outside. Someone knocks on the door again.

She take deep breaths and open tge door being scared. She see Karan standing there. He is confused seeing her like this.

Karan: Kia hua Preeta tum thik nai lag rhi ? Is everything alright?

Preeta : Han sab theek hai main bas thora ghbra gayi thi.

Karan: Is everything alright Preeta? Tum bht chup chuo aur dri dri si lag rahi ho mujhe. Khana bhi theek se nahi khaya.

Preeta: Nahi aisi koi bat nai hai sab theek hai.

Karan doesnt pushes her for information because she is still not well.

Karan: Ok if you say so. Main tumhein yahan tumhari medicines dene aya tha aur ye batana tha k agar tumhein kuch chaiye ho to mera kmra sath hi hai tum mujhe bula skti ho.

Preeta: Thank you Karan. Mujhe smajh nai ata main tumhara ye ehsan kese utar sakon gi.

Karan: Ye koi ehsnan nai hi ye aik dost ki dosti hai.

She gives him a small smile.

Karan: Chalo ab tum sojao aur koi bhi pareshani ho to maib sath hi hun ok ?

Preeta: Ok

Karan: Goodnight Preeta.

Preeta :  Goodnight Karan

He leaves her room. She lays on her bed and tries to sleep

At Midnight

Preeta gets a nightmare

Someone is chasing her. She is running fast. Suddenly she trips and fall on the road. Blood is everwhere. The hooded figure comes closer to her.

Hooded Man: Ab tumhein mujhse kki nahi bacha skta Preeta.

He grabs her by the hair and drags her . She screams.

Preeta..... Preeta utho. Preeta hosh main aon. Main Karan......

Karan holds her both hands and stops her from thrashing. She is crying and screaming.

Preeta ankhein kholo..... Wo aik sapna hai. Tum yahan ho mere pas.....

She open her eyes and Karan hugs her stroking her hair slowly.

She sobs uncontrollably and Karan soothes her.

Preeta: Wo mujhe le jaye ga Karan wo... wo....

Karan: Preeta please shant hojao. Tum yahan ho mere pas safe ho.. Tumhe koi nai lekar jaye ga.

He keeps hugging her and strokes her hair. Eventually she sleeps again.

Karan keeps her close to him. He lays her down on the bed. As he is about to leave she mumbles.

Please mat jao

Karan thinks for a second and then goes and sits beside her.
He strokes her hair and says

Karan: Main yahin hun tum so jao.

Karan sits there stroking her hair and drifts of to sleep.

Precap
Preeta tells Karan about her past
Someone is attacked.

Hey guys thanks for your votes but im not getting any comments or feedback on the story that really  demotivates me😕😢 .

Please comment if you are liking the story and tell me whether to continue it or not.

I have a certain comment count in my mind if this part gets to it I will update the next part only then.

Your comments really make my day😘💕💕💕