The End

The two masked men come out of the car and grabbed her both arms. She thrashes in their hold. Someone else comes out of the car. She averts her eyes to see who it is and was shocked.

Prithvi....

She cries and struggled to get out of their grip. Prithvi comes closer to her.
Preeta looks at Rishab who's arm is bleeding. Preeta tries to go to him but is held back by the men. Prithvi sees Rishab and then ignores him coming towards Preeta.

Prithvi: Hello Preeta... akhir kar dhoond hi lia maine tumhein. Maine kaha tha na tumse tum jahan bhi jao gi tum mujhse bach nahi pao gi. Suna hai tumhare purane ashiq ne tumhein jagah di hai. Chalo ab ache mehman itne din kisi k ghar nahi rhte.

He drags Preeta with him. Preeta cries and pleads.

Preeta: Prithvi..... Prithvi suno...tumne mujhe lekar jana hai le jao magar ye ...ye Rishab g ko chor do unko hospital bhejdo plz main tumhare age hath jorti hun plz....meri ye khwahish poori kardo

Prithvi looks at him and her in conflict. He orders the two of his men to take Rishab to the hospital. They both go leaving Prithvi and Preeta alone.

Prithvi: Dekha Preeta main kitna piyar krta hun tumse

Preeta nods in approval. Prithvi keeps on babbling about his love. Preeta looks at the gun in her hand which she secretly pulled out of the goon's pocket and she hides behind her.

In the hospital.

Karan feels uneasy about something. He feels like there is some impending doom. He paces in worry. He tries both Preeta and Rishab's phone but to no avail.

Suddenly someone calls him for an emergency. He goes there. The nurse tells him that it is a gunshot victim. The bullet missed the arm but he was bleeding profusely and blood loss was more.

He reaches the emergency room when he sees Rishab. He runs towards him.

Karan: Bhai ..... Bhai ankhein kholein ....ye ye ... kia hogaya apko..

Rishab ( in a weak voice) : Wo... Preeta....preeta....le ....ga.....

He falls unconscious

Karan(cries): Bhai...bhai uthein uthein
Jldi operation room ready karein fast fast.

He shouts to the staff and Rishab is taken to operation room.

Karan also operates on him and stiches him. He asks the nurse

Karan: Kia ink sath koi aur bhi tha koi larki?

Nurse: Nahi Sir ye akele the koi bhi ink sath nahi tha.

Karan tenses hearing this he worries about Preeta. Rishab is stiched up and is taken to the ward. Karan sits beside him waiting for him to regain consciousness and worries about Preeta. He calls Preeta.

Preeta/Prithvi scene

Preeta's cellphone rings. Prithvi snatches it from her. He sees the caller Id its Karan

Prithvi: Lo agayi tumhare ashiq ki call

He attends the call.

Karan: Hello.. hello Preeta tum kahan ho tum theek to ho? Ye Rishab k sath kia hua?

Prithvi: Are are bare utavle horahe ho zara ruko to sahi Preeta ji ab mere pas safe hain tumhein ab tension nai zaroorat ki. Aur wo jo Rishab tha wo kuch ziada hi hero ban raha tha to uski heropanti kam karni thi.

Karan: Prithvi...

Prithvi: Are wah mtlb Preeta ne sab bata dia tumhein chalo koi nai ab Preeta mere pas hi rahe gi ab main ise apna bana lun ga.