Suicide Attempt

Preeta was standing on the verge of the building 

Flashes were coming in her mind of someone killing people.

She screams loudly. She is unable to see straight. She is trembling and the ghosts of the her past are haunting. her.

Karan becomes very worried about Preeta . He searches for her everywhere but she is nowhere to be found. He goes to the security room and check the footage there

The footage there shows Preeta heading towards the terrace of the building in a broken state.

He quickly rushes towards the terrace to find her

Preeta is looking down towards the busy road over the balcony. She thinks of jumping and ending her life and pains once for all

Preeta: Kaash meri zindagi itni mushkil na hoti . Kash mere sath ye sab na hua hota.

She cries and cries.

Suddenly the door of the terrace opens and Karan came rushing. He is shocked to see her in such a state and such a position.

Karan: Preeta ye kya kar rahi ho tum? Pagal hogai ho . Foran niche utro. Dekho ahe mat barhna .

Preeta : Dekho Karan door raho mujhse wrna main yahan se kood jaon gi door raho....

Karan: Ok ok tum shaant hojao . Main nahi araha tumhare pas main tumhe kuch nahi karon ga. Trust me Preeta

Trust me Preeta.........

These words started ringing in her ears . Her breathing became past and she became dizzy. She was about to lose control and fall off the building.

Karan rushed towards her and caught her in time. He put her in her lap and whispered sweet nothings into her ears

Hey Preeta listen to me. Plz shaant hojao . Breath in Breath out . Plz calm down. He rubbed soothing circles on her back and caressed her hair.

She was sobbing uncontrollably . Karan held her and kept her close to her.

Finally she fell asleep in her arms and kissed her forehead. He carried her into his arms and took her to her room.