Prologue: 1998

In the plains and mountains of the beautiful Wakanda, a young W'Kabi and a few other members of the boarder tribe were sitting down enjoying their meals.  However, after a few minutes, the sounds of wailing and crying could be heard.  It took only a few seconds to notice.

"Do you hear that?" W'Kabi asked.  He gripped his blade, just to be safe, and parted the tall grass to reveal a baby, not even a year old.  "Who would leave a child all the way out here?"  He asked to himself.  "What should we do with it?"  Asked a member of the boarder tribe.  W'Kabi stood in thought for a moment.  "I think it is time to pay King T'Chaka a visit," he finally said.

The journey took a little over half a day.  The crash of Rhinos walked across the lush terrain, with members of the Boarder tribe on their backs.  W'Kabi covered the baby in a white cloth to keep him cool.  His Rhino had already taken a liking to the him.

In the gleaming Golden City, W'Kabi stood in front of the 5 elders of Wakanda and their old king.  The boy found it amazing.  The design of the throne, the Wakandan guards, and the Dora Milaje flanking their king.

"I have found this child on the borders of our country.  If I was to leave him there he would have died," W'Kabi stated.  T'Chaka simply stood in deep thought.  He thought back to the fateful night 6 years ago, when he had to kill his own brother and orphan his nephew.

This child, however, was not even one.  He had no memory of his family, or where he came from.  "He... will be raised and well taken care of.  W'Kabi, are you up to the challenge?" T'Chaka asked.  "I will raise him," he answered.  "As will I," Okoye spoke up.  "He will be well trained and well educated," she spoke up.  And that was the day that this young child, Jake Amari's life, would change forever.