Episode Nine:- "Worth it "

June 13th, 2025
7.pm in the evening.
Christine quietly walked towards the door as she put on her long coat and adjust herself then the look of shock appeared on her face as she opens the door to see Vero smiling and holding her arms, behind her is Tintina who is standing in front of her and has no expression on her face.

CHRISTINE:- Tintina I can explain.

TINTINA:- hush! ( she kissed Christine on the forehead ) good buy Christine ( her and Vero walked out on Christine and left the hotel)

ANCHOR" written by Isa Hafsat Hamtin

30th September 2017. The juvenile detention facility.
Tintina's eyes are red, drained and weak, her neck and cheek bones are even more showing then before, her hair had started growing shaid as she is seated in the same interrogation room as before wearing the zeal academy prison uniform.

P.PETERS:- ( entering the room holding a very big Bible) how are you today my child? ( Tintina remained quiet and is staring at him with peaceful but raging eyes as he took his seat and dropped the big Bible on the table) Look my child, were you ever abused by a man when you were a child that made you hate men and decided to become a lesbian?( Tintina laughed and remained silentlook here!. you have the power to leave this place right now only if you put your hand on this Bible and swear that you will never engage yourself to the evil act of lesbianism and accept Jesus christ as your lord and savior.
( Tintina remained silent)  I am trying to save you my child so that you can make it to the Kingdom of Heaven.

TINTINA:- for the last time I'M NOT YOUR CHILD!

P.PETERS:- ... DON'T LET ME LAY MY HAND ON YOU!! ( He raised his left hand about to hit Tintina when Scoutmaster Jamal Johnson opened the door)

S.M.JAMAL:- Pastor Peters? what were you about to do to Tintina?

P.PETERS:- and how does that concern you?

S.M.JAMAL:- how dear you ask me such a question. I don't think I need to remind you of my authority in this school Pastor Peters. I have every right to know the well being of miss Harrison here because I am one of the heads of this school and her scoutmaster! so I ask again, what were you about to do to her?!!

P.PETERS:- I'm trying to bring her close to Jesus.

S.M.JAMAL:- I'm not blind Pastor Peters. I know what I saw. you were about to hit her.

P.PETERS:-Tintina is a very stubborn girl. she needs to be disciplined.

S.M.JAMAL:- have you gone mad?! you are talking about discipline her when she looks like she hasn't eaten for days.

TINTINA:- actually I haven't eaten for days.

S.M.JAMAL:- ( he faced Tintina) MY GOD! ( he looked back at Pastor Peters) for goodness sake look at her, one hit from you would have coursed her to faint.

P.PETERS:- Principal Ruth Sunday handed her to me with the hope that I can help remove the evil spirit of lesbianism from her even if the methods are extreme!!

S.M.JAMAL:- ( he took a deep breath as the room became quiet and he faced Tintina ) Miss Harrison.

TINTINA:- yes sir.

S.M.JAMAL:- get up and follow me now!

P.PETERS:- what do you think you are doing?...

S.M.JAMAL:- shut up Peters! you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my entire life. you condemn her for being a lesbian when you have skeletons in your closet.