Episode Three:- "... there are other colors involved."

Gary Jules's Mad world plays and Slow motion displays as Dianna still on her wedding dress is sitting speechlessly on a chair in their living room with Lea. both not looking happy or sad. watching the way blue and red police car light shines all over the place, the way the guest murmured around the house, the way police men are questioning Nicholas and the way Ambulance are carrying a body bag on a Stretcher and rolling it out of the house. Dianna quietly stood up and walked towards the kitchen entrance then paused to hear the conversation Chris is having with his father.

CHRIS:- ...look the wedding is over whether you like it or not and I'm leaving the city to start over with Catori and my son!

MR. JAMES:- Are you insane? (He held Chris's arm stopping him from walking away ) look son, you must marry Dianna for our family sake.

CHRIS:- what do you mean father?

MR. JAMES:- we are bankrupt. This marriage can save us. if you want, you can divorce her later and get half of her money. but first, you have to marry her.

CHRIS:- what ?! how could you say something like that? I can't believe how selfish you are. ( he released his arm from his father grabs) goodbye, father. ( he walked towards the entrance of the kitchen and found Dianna standing there )

DIANNA:- ( folding her arms and had on a side smile) now I know why our dads introduced us.

CHRIS:- (he looks shocked) Dianna... how much of that did you hear?

DIANNA:- I heard enough. (then became an awkward moment of silence)

CHRIS:- I have to go. I'm sorry for leaving you at this tragic time.

DIANNA:- it's fine.

CHRIS:- Are you sure?

DIANNA:- yes Chris. I'm sure. ( still smiling as she looked towards the main door of the house) you already have what you have always wanted. A family. ( Chris also looked towards the main door to see Catori and little Jacob standing obviously waiting for him) so go to them. I will be fine.

CHRIS:- ( he smiled ) thank you Dianna. ( they both hugged for about five seconds) I will never forget you.

DIANNA:- me too.

CHRIS:- I will call you ok?

DIANNA:- OK ( Chris then walked towards Catori and Jacob as she walked inside the kitchen and had a cup of orange juice, then went upstairs to her room, locked the door, removed her wedding dress, cleaned her make-up and peacefully laid on her bed and slept off)

"Anchor" written by Isa Hafsat Hamtin.

The next day.

Vero is in Tintina's dressing room holding a newspaper while Tintina is facing the mirror putting on Hairspray.

VERO:-... This is huge. I can't believe Anchor has been nominated for nine Tony awards.

TINTINA:- you call nine huge?

VERO:-wait, what did you just say?

TINTINA:- come on. you remember the 2016 Tonys. Hamilton was nominated for sixteen awards.

VERO:- wait are you Comparing Anchor with Hamilton? are you insane?! Hamilton won a Grammy for crying out loud and don't get me started on that song "Satisfied". you should be grateful Anchor got nominated up to nine times.