Episode Two:- The wedding

January 4th, 2026.

Tintina is in a first classroom in the Residenza Napoleone III hostel in Italy standing in front of a full-length mirror putting golden Cufflinks on her white Kaftan. Vero is standing beside her wearing an ash suit with golden shoe, Kente cloth Ascot Tie, and pocket square. She is helping Tintina arrange her white and gold Agbada.

TINTINA:- ... Vero be careful with my clothing!! Don't stain it.

VERO:- abeg oo[S1] bcuz today na your wedding no mean say u be Queen of D world[s2] so don't order me around. ( she carried the Agbada ) Orya[W.1] are you ready? ( Tintina sighed deeply) you are not having second thoughts, are you?

TINTINA:- ( looking at the mirror) no I'm not. I'm just Processing.

VERO:- are you being serious right now? look, you are getting married to the woman of your dreams. 9 years ago, you wouldn't have even dared to think about this day.

TINTINA:- my point exactly. ( she sat down ) What did I do to get so many blessings this past year?

VERO:- ( she sat down and put her hand on her shoulder) Tintina relax. today is your day.

TINTINA:- but I still can't shake it off you know. Me, Tintina Henry Harrison is getting married, Today!! honestly, I'm kinda shocked.

VERO:- look, if you are in shock, better go and drink milk so that your sense Will understand that you are living in reality. ( she stood up) time is not on our side. you need to finish getting dressed. ( she lifted the Agbada as Tintina stood up) are you ready now?

TINTINA:- yes. put it on. ( Vero wore the Agbada on Tintina as the room became quiet for a moment and they both smiled ) Vero do you think I'm ready?

VERO:- ready for what?

TINTINA:- ready for marriage.

VERO:- Tintina stop asking nonsense. you are overthinking it. ever since I have known you, you have always wanted The opportunity to love someone. And today, you are getting married to someone who thinks and shares the same ideas with you. marriage is going to be a breeze for you.

TINTINA:- Thank you. I needed that.

VERO:- you are welcome. and besides, I'm angry with you.

TINTINA:- what did I do?

VERO:- ( she raised her left hand) I can't believe you haven't noticed my engagement ring.

TINTINA:- oh my God. ( she gave Vero a big hug) since when?

VERO:- Christmas Eve.

TINTINA:- wow!! so when is the day?

VERO:- June. after my birthday.

TINTINA:- oh my God I still can't believe it. congratulations!!!.

VERO:- Thank you. things are happening so fast.

TINTINA:- I know right... ( Mr. Riley walked in wearing a blue Versace suit. )

MR RILEY:- come on guys hurry up. we are getting late. ( snapping his fingers) move it!!

VERO:- Ah!! oga Riley cam dan na[S3]

MR RILEY:- Vero no vex me[s4]

VERO:- oh I see. na bcuz Bello don teach u small pidgin na en u get mouth talk to us anyhow abi?[S5]