c!Tubbo - New friends

Y/N - Your Name

(Again here I describe the reader
Beautiful is a gender neutral term in my eyes but if you don't like it I'm sorry 😕)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

Tubbo was just wandering through the woods, trying to clear his head, when he heard a all too familiar hiss coming from behind him.

A creeper.

He whips around, pulling the sword from his belt and raising his shield.

But, no explosion came.

Tubbo peeked his head over the top of the shield.

"Oh god!" He whispers to himself.

The person before him was definitely a hybrid.

They had long, pointy elf ears and big, completely black eyes. Their skin was decorated with green markings.

Unique, yet beautiful.

Those inky black eyes held confusion and concern.

"Sorry, little goat." They mutter, Tubbo's eyes soften at their words.

"It's fine, I just wasn't expecting you to hiss at me!" Tubbo explains, and the creeper hybrid 'ohhh''s under their breath.

"That's why everyone runs away..." They mutter to themselves. Tubbo feels a pang of sympathy for the creeper.

"Well, I won't." He assures, and the creeper hybrid's ears perk up and they smile.

Two rows of razor-sharp teeth bare themselves to Tubbo and he gulps.

"What's your name little goat?" They ask, and replies with his name. Afterwards, Tubbo returns the question.

"I'm Y/N!" They divulge and Tubbo gives them a smile.

Later...

"Dad! I'm home!" Tubbo calls out, and a blond man walks out of a door.

The sight of a 6'10 creeper hybrid towering behind his 5'5 son nearly gives Phil a heart attack.

"Tubbo, what the fuck!" Phil chokes out, and Tubbo gives him a wide smile.

"What?" He asks innocently. Phil points to Y/N, and Tubbo turns to look up at them.

"Oh, them? That's Y/N." Tubbo explains, but it doesn't clear Phil's confusion.

"I scared him by accident in the forest!" Y/N chirps, smiling at Phil.

Phil nearly faints when he sees Y/N's teeth.

"Tubbo, can I talk to you?" He asks, and Tubbo nods with a heavy sigh.

Phil pulls him into a nearby room and locks the door.

"What were you thinking?!" Phil whisper-shouts. Tubbo inhales frustratedly.

"It's because they're a creeper, isn't it?"Tubbo asks Phil, and Phil nods, "oh come on dad, they're my friend!"

"I'm not having them blow up my house 'cause you're friends with them!" Phil argues, but Tubbo doesn't listen.

"I don't care! Stop being rude!" Tubbo shouts. He turns and leaves the room, leaving Phil behind with conflicting thoughts.

"Sorry about that, Y/N." Tubbo says, and Y/N shakes their head. Tubbo furrows his eyebrows.

"My dad was just being stupid." He mumbles, and Y/N bites the inside of their lip.

"It's because I'm a creeper, isn't it, little goat?" Y/N asks, and Tubbo looks up at them with a guilty expression.

"It's alright. We can just meet up outside the house!" Y/N suggests, but Tubbo shakes his head.

"No. We're hanging out in here." Tubbo murmurs firmly. Y/N's eyes widen as Tubbo grabs their hand and leads them further into the house.

The pair reach a living room, and Y/N sits on the plush sofa. Tubbo sits next to them and gives a small smile.

A few minutes later...

Y/N and Tubbo laugh at a joke Tubbo told as Wilbur walks in. His large brown wings tense as he spots the very obvious Y/N sitting on the sofa.

"Uhh... Tubbo?" Wilbur mutters, and Tubbo turns to look at him.

"Oh hi Wilbur!" Tubbo greets, "this is my brother, Wilbur." He adds on for Y/N to understand the identity of the curly haired man before them.

Y/N waves at him. Wilbur hesitantly gives them a small wave back.

Behind the falcon hybrid, the hog hybrid, Technoblade appears.

"Who's this?" He grunts as he pushes past Wilbur without much care.

"I'm Y/N." Y/N introduces to both men.

Technoblade gives them a quick smile, knowing what it's like to be a 'weird' looking hybrid.

Y/N smiles joyfully at Technoblade, and he snorts with a sharp burst of laughter. "Cool teeth." He mutters, showing Y/N his teeth too afterwards.

"Excuse me Tubbo and Y/N, but do you mind moving so I can sit down?" Wilbur asks, showing them his book that he was planning to read.

Tubbo stands up, motioning for Y/N to do so too. They do, and rise to their full height.

Technoblade and Wilbur's mouths fall agape. Neither men were used to feeling so short.

"Heh?!" Technoblade grunts.

"How tall are you?!" Wilbur inquires, gobsmacked.

"I'm 6'10..." Y/N tells them shyly.

Wilbur and Technoblade's eyes widen even further.

"Alright, so we'll be going. Bye guys!" Tubbo butts in, grabbing Y/N's hand again and dragging them away.

That night...

Y/N looks down fondly at Tubbo's sleeping form resting into their side.

His (still growing) slightly curled horns laid against Y/N's shoulder. His fluffy brown hair served as padding for his head to lay.

Y/N's eyes focus on Tubbo's scars.

The blast scars from when he was executed still withheld on Tubbo's face. A constant reminder of his brother's betrayal.

Y/N longed to reach out and cup Tubbo's face, soothing him, but they can't. The two aren't close enough for that yet.

God, did Y/N wish they were close enough.

Y/N shakes the thoughts from their head and rests their head atop Tubbo's.

Y/N closes their eyes and lets sleep claim them.

Dreams of a happy life with their new friend planted a smile on Y/N's face during their slumber.