Jack Manifold - Theme park

Y/N - Your Name

(Tw! Dizziness and nausea
This is totally not inspired by Tommy's video.. 🤫
Lol there's a British term in this chapter, it's "chips", it's fries for you Americans)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

"Hello Youtube!" Jack greets loudly, shoving his face into the hand-held camera in his hand.

"This is my partner, Y/N!" He exclaims, moving the camera to show you, and you wave and smile.

"What about me?" Wilbur's deeper voice asks from behind you.

"Well, you're not my partner, Will." Jack replies and you and Wilbur laugh.

"I'm not, but I'm still here." He says and Jack sighs dramatically, angling the camera up to show the tall brunet man who waves with a cheery smile.

"What are we doing today, Y/N?" Jack asks you, and you give a big smile to the camera.

"Theme park!" You yell excitedly, getting your face as close as possible to the camera. Jack laughs and turns the camera back to him so he can nod.

Later...

"Oooh! Can we go on that one?" You ask, pointing at the Congo River Rapids ride.

"Uhhh, a water one? First?" Jack asks, scrunching his nose up in indecision.

"It'll be fun, Jack!" Wilbur backs you up, smiling and resting his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Oh ok, let's do it!" Jack gives in, face lighting up yet again.

The three of you quickly walk over to the waiting line, laughing and chatting excitedly with the camera off.

Once you get close enough to the actual ride, Jack brings the (waterproofed) camera back out.

"I am nervous." He says to the camera, making you and Wilbur laugh.

"It's only water, Jack." You tease, and he laughs through his nose.

"I don't want to get wet!" He argues. You smile and shake your head.

Once seated in the yellow plastic raft, Jack's actually quite excited.

"Let's go!" He exclaims, clapping. You and Wilbur smile at his excitement.

"Wilbur, why are we like parents to a hyperactive child?" You ask him, and he chuckles.

"I don't-" he begins, but he's cut off by the ride starting up.

The raft starts moving, gliding over the water somewhat smoothly.

You smile, looking around at the jungle-like decorations the ride has.

You look back at the boys to see Jack looking at you with a soft expression, a slight smile gracing his features.

You also notice Wilbur pointing the camera at you, so you reach out to knock it out of his hands. He lets out a mildly offended noise as he keeps a firm grasp on the device.

After the ride finishes...

"That was fun!" You beam, trying to dry your slightly damp shirt by pulling on it.

Jack nods and hums in agreement, shaking off his wet hat.

Wilbur's the only one that didn't get wet, so he was the happiest out of the three of you.

"Which ride should we go on next?" He asks excitedly, looking around.

After walking around for a short time, your group comes to a ride called The Blade.