Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 2

Y/N - Your Name

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

Karl Jacobs

Karl gets bored of the lockdown very quickly. After a couple months, he wants nothing more than to go out and meet with his friends, or go out to have a meal with you. Anything, really.

You living with him makes it a little better, he can come to you when he's feeling low or bored, and you come to him when you find something cool or want to talk.

But if you don't live with him? Ohoho, prepare for chaos. He FaceTimes you at 1am at the earliest, sends you ideas for streams or videos, spams you asking to play games and streams films for you to watch together about every day. All Karl really wants is to be around you and to see you in any way he can. He loves you a lot, and will let you know it.

Philza

Phil kind of becomes your therapist during lockdown, since he's with Kristen and knows how to cope. You, on the other hand, not so much. So as the lockdown gets longer and longer, then messages and memes you send Phil become more and more cursed. Phil's honestly a little worried, but goes along with it.

He's super chill, so you can count on him to help you through your down days, and he can count on you to listen to him and to always be there for him.

Phil's a good friend through and through, so lockdown becomes that little bit easier with him. 10/10 father figure.

Jack Manifold

If he isn't living with you, Jack is chaos defined. Sending videos of him doing the most random things, spamming you while streaming, and so on.

But he does have softer moments. Late at night, he'll tell you all about how he misses you and that he'd do anything you hug you again. You, in turn tell him all about the dates you want to go on, and the colours you'll paint his nails when you see him again.

Together in lockdown, Jack is sweet as sugar. He's touching you in some way shape or form 24/7, whether it be holding your hand, rubbing his thumb over the bones in your shoulder, wrapping his arms around your waist, playing with your hair.. the list goes on and on. He's soft and caring, and you love him so much for it.

jschlatt

Schlatt is beyond frustrated in lockdown. Living together or not, he's always going on about "why have people bought everything in the store?!" or "why aren't people wearing masks?", and you agree completely. You're always sure to make him wash his hands and keep the house disinfected.

While living together, he's especially nice to you. The mans 6'3, so it's like hugging a bear. He's so warm and his hoodies are always soft, so you hug him at every possible chance you can get. He begrudgingly accepts the hugs, and pays them back in his own little ways. He'll cook for you, clean the house and pick out shows he thinks you'd like.

He's pretty much the same when you're separated, but he gets a little clingier. He's big on good morning and good night texts, and always sends photos of Jambo. He's a good boyfriend, and he's your best friend.

Quackity

Quackity doesn't really change when he's in lockdown. He gets a bit calmer though, and that you can definitely get used to. But he does send you the most unusual and cursed memes 24/7, and you worry for his sense of humour. Like, those memes are weird weird.

If you're apart, he's always up to play a game or to just talk on FaceTime, so you're always together, even if it's through a screen.

If you're living together, Quackity is still always up for a game, but will basically follow you around everywhere through your home. You do enjoy the quiet nights curled up on the sofa watching Mexican soap operas, or any shows you could find on Netflix.

So, basically he's a chill boyfriend, and you enjoy his company.

Slimecicle

Charlie is... Charlie. He's always making jokes and keeping you preoccupied while you slowly go insane being stuck in the house.

He lets you teach him how to bake, and is always proud of the messy cakes and surprisingly good bread, posting the most random photos on Instagram and Twitter, much to the delight of his fans. You and Charlie watch a lot of films together, and play the newest games that come out. Overall, he's a good boyfriend and is a fun person to be in lockdown with.

AND... THATS IT! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOCKDOWN WITH THE MCYTS! STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN :]