Hussain, The Dancer

It was going to be 4 in the evening and the gentle breeze hit him softly

It was going to be 4 in the evening and the gentle breeze hit him softly. It was loud around him, but there was an unknown silence in him. With his arms folded against his chest, he leaned on the wall and looked at the sky and was lost in his thoughts.

The sky looked calm & beautiful with the shades of orange & yellow. But somehow, the sky looked clumsy and messy in his eyes. Just like his life..... Somewhere in his heart, he knew his life is a big mess, and he wanted something to be done to sort out the mess.... But the problem was that he didn't know what to do.

"Dance en uyir but still.... Innum evlo naal thaan naan background la etho oru oorathula dance aadikithu irukka poren? Naan screen la nalla theriyira matiri at least hero pakkathula aadura chance kidaichale pothum.... Appadi oru chance kuda kidaikaathuna..... Naan ellam dance choreographer ah aagave mudiyatha....?", he said to himself.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he came out of his thoughts. He took the phone and when he saw the Caller ID, he felt a pain in his heart. It was his mother who was calling. He hid his pain in himself and attended the call with fake happiness.

Maa.... Sollu Maa....

Aiyya... Enna aiyya pandra....
Dance mudinchirucha?

Illa Maa.... Innum konjam
dance shoot panna vendiyathu
irukku. Yen Maa?
Ethavathu venuma?

Onnum illa aiyya....
Thambiku school fees....

Aiyoo.... Maranthe poiten Maa.... Varum bothu kandipa katturen.

Seri aiyya.... Saptiya?

Haa Maa, sapten.

Seri aiyya, naan vaikava?

Seri Maa....

As soon as the call ended, his friend approached him and asked, "Dei, yenda Amma kitta sapten nu poi sonna?"

"Illada.... Pasikala...."

"Dei, yenda enkittayum poi sollura.... Unakku pasikithu nu thaan enakku theriyume. Apram yen intha drama?", his friend asked him again.

"Pasikithu thaan.... But sapida manasu illa.... Unakku thaan theriyume en vetla evlo kastham nu.... Atha ninaichale.... Pasi, thookam edhuvume varala....", he answered with a faint voice.

"Athukaaga sapidame iruppiya? Vaa, vanthu sapidu.... Unakkaga saapadu vaagithu vanthuruken. Heavy saapadu onnum illa thaan.... Ennala enna mudiyumo atha vaagithu vanthuruken.... Vanthu sapidu, vaa", his friend urged him.

Just then, the assistant choreographer came into the room, "Hussain, inga enna pandra? Ange ellarum dance ku ready aagithu irukaaga, nee inga pesikuthu irukkiya? Sekiram Vaa.... Shooting ah mudikanum"

Hussain's friend tried to tell him that he haven't had lunch but Hussain stopped him. "Thoo, ippo varen sir....", he said and tried leaving the place after the assistant left.

But his friend stopped him. "Dei, sapidame pogathey.... Unakku pasikithu.... Enakku theriyum...."

"Dance um en pasiku unavu thaan, Machan", Hussain said with a smile and left for the shooting spot.

What is going to happen next in Hussain's Life?

Will he be able to achieve his dream or will his fate remain the same?

Stay Tuned with this story to know it❣️