Brother : Friend or Foe?

Megalai was walking back and forth in her room

Megalai was walking back and forth in her room. She was in a confused state on how to talk to her parents about the audition. She was sure that her mother will let her go but when her mind goes to her father, everything just becomes numb. She was thinking of various ways such as being demanding and adamant, blackmailing them emotionally and many more. But nothing clicked right to her.

"Seri.... Enna aanalum paarthukalam.... Mothala Amma kitta solluvom", she took a deep breath.

"Ennathe Amma kitta sollapora?", Mani Megalai became numb hearing the voice. She turned and saw her brother standing at her room door with a suspicious look on his face. As shocked as she was, she gulped down the urge to tell everything to him. "Naan enna solla poren?", she said while coming to a normal state.

"Topic ah change panna try pannathey", Ashwin said sternly. "Sollu, enna vishayam?". As much as she wanted to tell him about the audition, she was also afraid of how he would take it and she was scared that he would use it against her. She tried to keep quiet by telling it's nothing. But Ashwin was not the type to take her useless excuses. After many attempts, "Ippo nee solla poriya illaiya!?" Ashwin demanded.

Megalai saw her brother in the eyes for the first time in a while. She had never really believed him in anything. She was the one who always tortured him the most. Even though he had also tortured her back, it was nothing compared to her tortures.

"Eppadi irunthaalum veetuku theriyathaan poguthu.... Ivanukum theriyathaane poguthu.... Appo yaaruku mothala therincha enna?", she said to herself. She closed her room door then both of them sat on her bed. Mani Megalai told everything about her application for Sun Music, the call she got two days back and about the audition being held on coming Thursday and everything.

On the other hand, Ashwin, who was listening to the whole story of his sister, was pretty much sincere indeed. From the first itself, Ashwin noticed her sister becoming so excited one moment when talking about the audition call and becoming anxious the very next moment when talking about how to tell this matter to their parents. He also knew that their father would definitely won't let Megala go to the audition. At the same time, he knew how much his sister was excited about this.

She noticed that her brother was listening sincerely but she thought that he would definitely use this against her. "Seri.... Ippo enna pannalam?", Ashwin asked and Megala's breath caught up in her throat. She thought he was being sarcastic and turned to see his face just to know that he was in a bigger dilemma than herself.

"Appa kitta itha patthi pesuna periya pirachanai thaan aagum. Amma kittayum solla mudiyathu... yenna avanga vai thaviri Appa kitta solliduvaaga. Unakke avangala paathu theriyum. Vera eppadi unna audition ku poga vaikurathu?", Ashwin said and got lost in his own thoughts while Mani Megalai was just being stunned and speechless.

To Be Continued........

Some siblings are never the type who will express their love for each other through words. Siblings will fight with other like they are their biggest enemies. But when one ends up in a problem, the other one will always stand by them; Not a fantasy sibling story but believe me this happens in every house.

Just because they are fighting and are against each other every day doesn't mean that they don't have love and hate each other. It's just that siblings are meant to fight, but when the time comes, you will definitely be stunned by your siblings' care and love for you.
(Plus, I'm talking on basis of my personal experience too😋)

Coming back to the story....

Mani Megalai is surely shocked by her brother's sudden change 😳
She didn't really expect this, did she??

And on the other hand, Ashwin, who was hurt by his father for supporting Megalai in everything was listening to her problems sincerely.....😌

Was Ashwin really being Genuine to Mani Megalai????

And will Mani Megalai believe her brother???

Will she really be allowed to go to the audition??

Stay Tuned with us ❣️