Excitement Crushed?

It's been 2 days since Mani Megalai got the phone call from Sun Music

It's been 2 days since Mani Megalai got the phone call from Sun Music. But her excitement and her atrocities were way too much.
(You know how Mani Megalai will become if she gets excited 😂)

She was just making scenes for two whole days at her college. Her friends were pissed on her atrocities and on her being approved for the audition.

"Naan anchor aaga poren.... Anchor aaga poren.... Anchor aaga poren....", She said with excitement and with a pinch of arrogance too. "Intha thaan nee rendu naal ah sollitu irukke 😒", one of her friend exclaimed in frustration.

"Appadiyaa.... Paravala sollitu poren.... Enakku avlo happy ah irukku.... For the first time in life, naan ethirpaartha onnu nadakka poguthu.... Athuku naan santhosa parthutu porene....🤗", Megalai said being a little satisfied.

But she was unaware that her friends were just being jealous of her from the beginning. They were always jealous that she was born with a silver spoon. They were jealous that she had always owned the latest phone models. They were always of her being loved by her parents so much. They were only friends with her as she was from a Wealthy and Reputed Family.

While Megalai was excited about going to the audition, her friends decided to crush her excitement into pieces. And they know exactly how to do it😈

"Aama..... Unga Appa Amma kitta intha anchor audition patthi sollitiyaa?", one of her friends asked with an evil intention.

As soon as Mani Megalai heard the question, her smile and excitement disappeared into thin air. Seeing this, her friends were happy at heart.

"Innum illa.... But eppadi soldrathunu theriyala..... Kandipa Appa vida maataru nu theriyum...", she became speechless thinking about how to tell this matter at home. "Innum sollaleyaa!!?? Appuram enna? Sollame kollame pogalaam nu parkuriya??", her friends asked with fake concern.

"Appadi ellam illa..... Eppadi soldrathunu nu thaan theriyala....", she was literally being worried about her father's reactions.

"Tho paaru Megala... Onnu nee sollu, illa naaga soldrom....", they were just so keen to destroy her dreams😈

"Illa illa vendam..... Naaney solluren", she sighed.

"Illa... Naaga sollalam na unga veetuku varam... Unga Appa ve parkalam.... Apram appadiye un Thambi yaa....."

"Hello, Excuse Me... Avan enakku Thambi naa ungalukum Thambi thaan. Mind it😏", Mani Megalai cut her friend's sentence.

"Ethuku thaan Avan Unakku Thambi ya poranthano... Anna na poranthu irukkalam.... 🤤", another friend said daydreaming about her brother.

"Yaaruku Anna na....? Ungaluku Anna na vaa?😂😜", Megala teased her friends.

Her friends gave her a death stare which made Megalai to flee from that place.

To Be Continued.......

Her Father is Strict.

Her Brother has suspected something fishy about Mani Megalai.

Her friends are jealous of her & will go to any extreme to crush her excitement.

She knows for sure that she will not be allowed to go to the audition if her family knows about it.

And how on Earth will Mani Megalai be able to tell her family about the fact she was called for an audition to become an Anchor?

Will she be able to convince her family members, especially her father?

Stay Tuned with the story ❣️

Tried a new cover on people's demand 💕
Hope you will like it 🤞🤗