Phone call?- ch 2

3rd POV
"Sorry I'm late!", she said as she straightened her vest and smiled brightly, my name is Marinette, nice to meet you!
Ok, please take a seat right there, the teacher said as she pointed to a seat near the window.

~smol time skip~

All the students started to head out to brunch as the bell rang, meanwhile Damian stays behind as well as Marinette.

Damian's POV
As the bell rang, she slowly started to pack her bag, and came up to me asking if the school provided lunch or if you brought your own, I was about to reply when suddenly a ringtone played loudly as she apologized and answered.

(Bold letters are a different language)
(Marinette is speaking)
Hello? She said cheerfully as she dropped her simile and put up a forced one,
Look ———— I told you to not call me anymore.
No, no I am not going back, please just -
*sigh*
I am not going to put up with this right now, I will not explain myself and I am not going to ask you to not call me again, I will just hang up instead
Goodbye
................

Sorry about that, she said as she still kept the same smile on her face, she was about to leave when I answered her question form earlier,
The school provides it.
"Excuse me?" She said as she turned around to face me and looked confused. So I made sure to clear it up by saying," you asked earlier if the school provided lunch or if you bring your own, the school provides it."
She smiled and said thanks as she walked towards the door and left out of my sight.

That's the end of chapter 2! So who is the mysterious person who called her and why did she not want to talk to them? Stay tuned for the next episode of drago- ok wrong one, I'll try to make a longer chapter next time, but if I have more time today, i will post again! Also thanks for the support I appreciate it a lot!
Please vote and leave a comment
Later!