Flashback pt 1- ch 4

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I had a rough day, anyways let me ramble a bit, if you don't wanna read me rambling you can just scroll a bit and go ahead with the story. So I binge watched sole crusher and queen banana and let me say, I was genuinely impressed, it had so much emotion for some of the characters and made me laugh on some parts, I'm really excited, also Did you guys see mr pigeon 72!? Like the umbrella scene made me fangirl and scream!? Now onto the story......

-————————————————————
Ps this is a flashback just to explain a bit of the changes I made snd some intel on the situation. Also the POV is in 3rd
-————————————————————
Flashback
Hello my lady, you look purrfect as usual, chat said as he bowed down to kiss the back of her hand as she giggled lightly
Hello mon chaton she replied

It was always like that between the two, he would greet her with a bow and a kiss in the hand and they should sit next to each other as they spent their time watching over Paris and making small talk.

Ever since she had broken up with Luka she had been devastated, she decided to distance herself from everyone close to her convincing herself it was for the best only to realize it was a mistake too late, while she had been distancing herself Lila would continue telling her tall tales, but slowly added in a bit of doubt into those who were close to the bluenette by mentioning how often she would avoid their hangouts and put up excuses or not answering, eventually they all got together and pressed Marinette for answers only to make her snap at them, solidifying the idea of her not wanting them around. Adrien became busy around that time, due to a huge fashion gig that came out that he had to participate due to his father's word, making him oblivious to the whole ordeal. In other words, it was a big mistake..... as time passed by Lila began to make her words believable by adding in truths to all her lies, but she didn't feel satisfied so she started blaming Marinette for things like assault and more, turning those around the blunette against her.
She relied on the comfort of her cat like partner, and built a sense of trust between them, as they both had to keep the truth from everyone. She would often tell tiki how she would miss the days when her most difficult thing was getting past Chloe and trying to confess to Adrian. All these events occurred 3 years ago

Please leave a comment and make sure to vote!