Nightmares at the manor p1- ch 8

Sure why not....
Saying that was her first mistake-

They didn't ask any questions other than her hobbies favorite colors/music, and her favorite movie/ tv shows. She felt safe for the fist time in years, she felt... happy, at least the most she can be with a bunch of strangers.

As she felt her eyes heavy she slightly panicked, not wanting to sleep, it's been something that she didn't do often unless she had a close friend with her to comfort her in her sleep, sadly she couldn't do that since they were halfway across the world at the moment. The last time she tried to sleep was almost a month ago, and she did not want to try again, but her body was demanding it against her wishes, Damian was the one sitting closest to her, he noticed the way her eyes slightly closed and opened, so he offered to escort her to her room.

Marinette wanted to refuse, but she didn't want to raise suspicion so she accepted

Once he left she rested her head against the pillow, as she stared at the ceiling. The only thing that always kept her awake was working her commissions,But she did not have that with her right now, not even a needle to distract herself with.

Then a thought crossed her mind...

A little sleep wouldn't hurt, 
Right?

That was her next mistake, one of the choices that led her to the ONE thing that she so desperately wanted to avoid and NOT do...

then again luck was no longer on her side...

Not anymore.

Please vote and comment. Hope this was ok enough, I will try to post tomorrow but I can't guarantee it. Also sorry for the long spaces, I just wanted to add a bit of suspense lol

Please tell me what you think about it, and thanks for reading! 🌸