~19~

Y/n's  POV

"I want you to Tease me until i'm begging for you're tight pussy again"

My knees were weak from his words, my stomach dropped.

i began to start feeling turned on again, he's gonna make me wet already.

Holy shit.

I smirked at him and flipped us round, straddling him, with one hand on his chest.

He looked a bit taken back by my actions but was clearly amused.

I was in control.

And im finally ready.

Fuck it, why not?

I started grinding on his cock again, bare.

No thongs yet he still had his boxers on,
....

let me change that.
......

"You want me to tease you malfoy? No problem ;)"

I slowly removed his boxers whilst looking into his eyes for his reaction.

I took them off swiftly in one quick movement.

I was impatient.

When i did, he moaned softly.

I began to reach down under me as i was still straddling him, but moved slightly so i had access to his cock.

Slowly and teasingly i started to use my free hand and pump his cock up and down slowly and then fast to pick up the pace,

jerking him off whilst watching him unravel underneath me is the most hottest thing ive ever experienced

Fuck im so wet

He can probably feel my warm and wet pussy on the top of his thighs.

I put my lips near to the tip of his cock and spat on it to lube it up.
And he gasped lowly.

"What are you doing baby?"

He said to me curiously

Wait and see.

And without hesitation i moved above him and guided his cock to my pussy and slid his growing and big cock inside of my wet pussy.

He was shocked and surprised from my actions

But a big smirk grew on his face and he started biting his lip and closing his eyes whilst i rode on his big cock, moving up and down.

He kept trying to thrust up into me but i wanted to be the dominant one, so i stopped him from thrusting, so i could do all the work.

Fuck his cock is so big

It could rip me into two

Whilst i was riding his cock it hit my g spot every single time, holy shit..

He began moaning underneath me.

"Fuck yes darling, ride my big cock, make yourself cum for me, cum for me baby"

Woah

I started to fasten my pace and ride him faster until i reached my high.

Fuck

Fuckkk

Yes draco

"Oh fuck baby im gonna cum"

I cried out in pleasure and came all on his cock.

When i caught my breath he smiled and winked at me and said

"My turn darling.."

Short lol, but will write his part later on, just wrote it for some people that wanted to see what happened next.