~5~

CONTAINS SMUT

DRACO'S  POV

Wow.

Was all i could say and her body is gorgeous.

I told you i'd make her mine if she tested my patience again...

I can still taste her sweet juices on my lips. I quickly licked and wiped my thumb against my lip to make sure it was clean when i get back in for class.

Because all the boys will be on my case asking who i've got with and to be brutally honest i don't want them knowing it's y/n... i mean she's from gryffindor and they would rip into me as they all hate everyone from that house, especially harry and anyone who associates with him.

I knew that y/n and harry were quite close but i fucking hate harry with a passion after all his bullshit being the chosen one and all...

I mean so am i. But you know what i mean.

But i always thought they always seemed too close. But i know y/n would never go there with him. He's not her type and if she ever did try and get with him then... all hell will break loose.

I started walking into class and saw blaise, vincent and greggory.

Thank fuck pansy wasn't in this class. She would get on my last fucking nerve.

"You alright draco"
vincent asked over excitedly.

My god he is too much sometimes.

"Yes i'm fine"

Blaise grinned at me and pointed at my hair.
I looked at him confused and instantly realised what he meant.

"You sure mate? Hair's a bit of a mess. Been with a certain girl?"
He laughed and i went red.

That bastard. Calling me out like that.

"Shut up Blaise and no... i've just lied in my bed for a bit"

That was the most shittest lie i have ever told in my life.

You twat.

"Righttt."
Blaise was smirking at me and giving me a wink as if to say a well done for getting in her pants.

Y/n is a Hard nut to crack but it won't be long until she starts wanting more.

I tend to have that effect on girls...

We all stood around a table with multiple other students paying attention to mrs dolores whilst she was chatting some shit about creating a love spell or something. I wasn't really paying much attention to anything  until the class door opened.

I snapped my head round to see who the fuck it was being late to class. I knew someone was going to get done by mrs dolores. This is gonna be fun to watch.

But shit.

It was y/n.

She looked stressed out. Probably because she couldn't find her thongs.