~3~

If you have seen the POV on my Tik tok with this song... then you know what's coming.

Y/N POV

I managed to make it outside with Hermione without Draco tailing us from behind. As I saw him staring at me earlier whilst i was walking away from him down the corridor.

That cheeky little shit.

He was gawking at my lower region (my ass basically) whilst leaning on the door frame.

But honestly it was flattering in a way...No come on y/n. He's a Slytherin i can't go near him.

Fuck.
But he is so hot.

Okay yes. I was in denial, of course he was hot. You can ask any girl here and they all fall at their knees for him. Sometimes literally...

If you know what i mean.

"You good y/n?" Mione asked concerned.
I looked at her confused as i was absolutely fine like wtf?

"Yeah why?" I said almost too loud. Why the fuck did i say that so loud. Two girls from Ravenclaw snapped their heads round giving me a weird look because i said it so loud.

"Erm okay... i was just wondering only because you have been so quiet after that little thing with Draco"
Her face was serious but still concerned.

"Yeah! yeah i'm fine haha, nothing to worry about obviously. He's such a twat but just don't feel like talking a lot today, got a bit of a headache coming on"
I lied whilst blushing the tinniest bit. Hopefully she doesn't notice.

"Okay y/n. Whatever you say... hey i was thinking we could sit outside for a bit and write down and plan a potion cause it is such a nice day out" she had a full smile on her face and i couldn't say no to that.

"Yeah sure! It's nice and hot today, which is fucking rare haha"

We were walking towards a long patch of grass to sit down on and we finally found the perfect space to sit, which was directly under the sun.

I was about to go sit down until i heard my name being called from a distance.

I looked around and didn't know where the fuck it was coming from..

"Oi y/n! Up here"

The voice sounded annoyingly familiar and i happened to look up from where the voice was coming from.

Why the fuck is he bothering me again.

And yes it was Draco. Who else would it be.

He was sitting in a tree, biting his lip looking down at me.

" nice bra... oh that's right your not wearing one"
I gasped and grabbed my robe that was wrapped round my waist and covered myself.

Now yes, i don't normally wear bras because they are fucking uncomfortable little things but he was at an angle where he could see straight down my top. That dirty pig.

"Fuck off Malfoy and stop pestering me. It's like you have an obsession with me."
I gave him a bit of sass as he was getting on my last nerve.

I flicked my hair over my shoulder, just enough to show my collar bone And because i was wearing a white shirt with no bra you could see my nipples slightly through it, as it was pretty cold where i was standing because that fucking tree is blocking the sun completely.

I saw a sudden facial change on his face. He went from grinning at me to giving me

'i want to fuck you right now look'.

Kinkyyy.
No y/n. Stfu. do NOT go there.

"Come join me for a bit of fun later" he smirked whilst bringing his beautiful hands to his lips whilst gawking at me.

"No Malfoy, you're not my type and i'm busy so clear off" i smirked knowing full well that i was lying.

"I'm not asking"
He gave me such a sexy look. Oh my god.

Butterflies i tell you. Butterflies.

"Make me"
I crossed my arms to show him who was in control. What he did next scared me a bit ngl.

He jumped down from the tree without warning and started walking towards me.

Fuck.
he was so intimidating.

He said nothing and came within inches to my face and lips.

At this point in time Mione was too engrossed in her potion book to know what the fuck was happening. She had already sat down before me but went further away from the spot we picked originally. Which was great (!)

"You will meet me in 5 minutes"

"You make me wait and you will be sorry"

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. I just stood there in shock.

He looked at my lips then looked back up into my eyes. I was almost drowning in his piercing blue eyes.
"I-i"

I could barely even speak. For fuck sake, how embarrassing.

He moved in less than a millisecond. At first i genuinely thought he was going to make a move and try and kiss me but he moved my hair behind my ear and came close and whispered:

"toilets. In five. See you there"

And with that, he dropped his hand from my hair. Moved back and winked at me whilst beginning to walk off.

That smug little prick.

I couldn't get over him touching me. I was yearning for his touch again. I need him now more than i have ever needed anyone before.

The sexual tension. Fuck.

His hands. Oh my god his hands. His fingers would feel so good.

I was so fucking flustered after what had just happened.

Now i need to somehow make up an excuse to go off and find him to mione.

Shit.

I know.

I'll say i'm going to go back to my room, because my headache is getting worse.

Holy fuck what am i getting myself into...

Oooo so the next chapter will be posted in an hour so stay tuned 💀 pls be prepared for the next chapter oml💀