~6~

Y/N  POV

What the fuck was that.
Where the fuck did that come from.

One minute i despise Draco.
The next he's eating me out in the toilets and fingering me in class.

I start chewing on the end of my pen staring into space whilst these thoughts roam my mind.

But holy fuck. His hands and fingers.

And my god. Don't get me started on his lips.

The way he was sucking and licking my puss-

"Day dreaming y/n?"
Draco joked whilst pushing the pen out of my mouth with his index finger.

He bit his lip whilst doing so, to get a reaction out of me.

I honestly don't know how i feel about him.

Do i end it here and forget it ever happened or carry it on for some fun.

I knew for a fact he wasn't ready to be in a relationship because he has quite a lot to deal at home with his parents.
I don't know what happens in that household but malfoy's always been a prick and will always be one.

But neither am i.

I don't want to get into or am ready for another relationship. Fuck that. Not after what happened with harry.

Yes harry is seen as a good person and the chosen one and all that bullshit, when truthfully he is a cheating little asshole.

(Lmao i love harry- but this is just for the book)

Oh yes...

Your probably thinking.. what?...no...why??

Well yes. To answer your question he cheated on me with cho.

I caught them shagging in the common room when everyone was in class. I just needed to grab my wand and they were both at it like rabbits.

Dirty bastards.

Of course no one knows this apart from mione and ron but i choose not to share it with anyone because it still hurts and upsets me to open up about it.

Shit draco was still staring at me.

I'd just realised i didn't reply to him and kept on thinking.

"Erm no... i-i need to go. Tell Dolores i felt ill and went to my room"

He looked at me confused as to why i seemed so abrupt and sudden.

"Where you going? I didn't say you could leave."
He said cocking his eyebrow at me and pointing at the seat for me to sit back down again.

"Malfoy leave off alright"
With that i turned around and headed for the door.

I need to speak to mione.

Wow she's gonna hate me after i tell her what happened.

DRACO's  POV