~2~

DRACO'S  POV

After my altercation with y/n it made me really question what my type was. I never found her attractive because she was from Gryffindor and I fucking hate the majority of the people from that house aka harry...And to be honest I didn't really like her, she was always stuck up and full of herself in the sense that she always knew everything when it came to classes etc. But after today she made an impression on me with that short little skirt. 

Her thighs...her legs and my god...her ass.

She knew what she was doing to me and truth be told... i liked it. I know she's been with a hell of a lot of guys but I like that. She's had experience and I love a girl with experience. The things I would do to her.

My mind was Spinning.

I was in shock after what she said to me, she shoved past me But...she did it gently?

I was expecting her to push me with more force considering she hates me. But I couldn't help myself,  When she left I got a good look of her body. She made me think of thoughts that no other girl had made me think before.
Surely that's a bad thing.

Right?

I stood at the door frame for a little while longer and soon turned around to go back to the common room. I have to talk to Blaise about what just happened. I started walking down the corridor towards the common room and saw pansy sitting on the edge of the sofa, Legs crossed, mirror in her hand whilst applying some awfully disgusting lip gloss.  She has no bloody lips so why even bother.

"Afternoon Malfoy, care to join me later in my room? We can have a bit of fun ;)"
The thought of that repulsed me. This bitch is way too clingy and she's not even good in bed. "you know pansy, i'm not in the mood tonight maybe another time or not". She rolled her eyes at me as if I wasn't being serious.

stupid bitch.

"Of course you do Malfoy, you want me and you know you do, so meet me at my room in a bit" she came up close to me toying with my tie pulling it closer to her so that our lips were almost touching but I shoved her off me.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Pansy piss off. I can't be fucked with your shit tonight leave me the fuck alone or I'll tell your boyfriend that I've been fucking you this whole time since you've been with him. So don't push me"

She looked at me as if she'd been defeated And  backed off.
"Alright Malfoy,  I was just messing but okay..."  I gave her a dirty look because I knew she wasn't messing around she is too clingy,  I don't know what the fuck she wants from  me. A quick shag. Yeah, i'm up for that when i feel like it,  But this bitch is obsessing over me.  So I coldly replied
"But you weren't though were you" She then rolled her eyes again And  walked off in a huff.

"Now that's over with I'm guessing you came to see me" Blaise laughed while getting up from the chair he was sitting at
That whole time.

" yeah I was funnily enough, if you knew she was there why didn't you get her to fuck off" I wasn't angry with him, i was just annoyed as I hate it when pansy's there.  Because she's always horny. I mean, So am I. but like...I can control it.

"I didn't know you were  coming, so how was i supposed to know Draco?" He Grinned at me because he knew I was getting annoyed.

" Anyway, it doesn't even matter, I came here to speak to you because I bumped into Y/n today and she started flirting with me... Well I think she was flirting with me."

Blaise Gave me a confused look. To be honest I'm not surprised because she's not the sort of girl I'd go for.

"I don't think she'd be flirting with you Draco, I mean come on, she fucking despises you"

We both laughed and agreed but she's still on my mind. Which is weird because no girl has had this affect on me.

"Why don't you try and start something up if you like her?"

Blaise was genuinely being serious. But why was he being serious?
he knows I'm all for a quick fuck but i am never opening myself for a committed relationship.

Fuck that.

" you can't be serious and with her? You can fuck right off. She is not my type and I've just come to realisation now that she's not" i almost spat those last few words out.

But was i in denial? No. Absolutely not.

No.

"Yeah you're right Draco, that was a bit of a stupid question, see if you can get with her though, so you can add that to the list of girls you fucked this week... 15 now and counting? Is it?"

we both laughed but I smirked as I knew it had been 17 girls this week which was an achievement but they all do as I say and sometimes it does get a bit boring
but they like that.

Don't get me wrong I love the dominance. What am i saying?

Hell yeah I love the dominance.

It turns me the fuck on when girls fall to my feet.

I love it when im in control. I want y/n to take all of me.

i want that little bitch to gag on my d-

Woah. Steady Malfoy. She's not that fit...

I mean-

Fuck knows... but if she tempts me again i will make her mine for the night.

Sooo this was his pov i will start on a juicy 3rd chapter tmw evening :)