Hit with pot

Author's note - 

First of all, thank you for choosing to read this story. 

The story is entirely fictional. Any resemblance to people living or dead is entirely coincidental.

• Slow building romance.

• Sweet & Cute interactions.

•Suitable for all age groups.

• Do vote, comment, and follow if you love the story. 

• English is not my first language so there will be few mistakes in my writing and the story is still not edited. I will edit it someday. 

_______

ROSE -

• Innocent • Gorgeous• Working woman • Introvert • Loves flowers • Enjoys gardening

• Innocent
• Gorgeous
• Working woman
• Introvert
• Loves flowers
• Enjoys gardening

MICHAEL -

• Racer • Criminal • Artist • Handsome • Loves tattoos, bikes, cigarettes, and flowers

• Racer
• Criminal
• Artist
• Handsome
• Loves tattoos, bikes, cigarettes, and flowers.
• Enjoys gardening

Chapter 1 -

Rose wet her lips when she felt they were dried up. Though her throat was parched, it was the least thing she cared about as her mind was filled with only one thought. To finish the shitty work soon and go home. It's already night still she was in her office working along with few of her friends. Her brown eyes were staring at the computer display in front of her while her fingers were on the keyboard typing. Her brown curls started to flow in waves when the cool breeze struck her with a sudden force.

There was an utter silence in the room in which she was working except the sounds of clicking mouse and typing keyboard. In addition to them, Rose heard a muffled cry but she didn't dare to turn her head as she already knew who it was and she was not in the mood for unnecessary drama. Ignoring it, she continued her work but the sound was making her frustrated and her kind heart urged to look at the direction from where the irritable sound was coming.

She turned her head to her right side and saw a raven haired beauty with black spectacles letting out a dramatic cry. There was no proof of tears on her cheeks but she managed to sound like she was actually crying.