Cannot manipulate

Hearing the knock on the door, Rose left the work that she was doing in the kitchen, and walked towards the door to open it. As soon as she saw Michael, her lips curved into a smile, and her cheeks flushed.

"Hey!" She said in a low voice, bending her head down.

In her messy bun, PJ's, she looked more adorable like a small kid. After admiring her for few seconds, he spoke "Hey!"

"Come in." She said, gesturing him to enter.

Michael's nostrils filled with a delicious smell, and he walked towards the kitchen, mumbling "I guess I shouldn't leave without having lunch."

He put the things that he brought with him on the table, while strolling to the kitchen. Rose noticed the plastic bag on the table, and she looked at it, asking Michael "What is it?"

"Oh yeah, it's for you." Saying that he started to eat the strawberries that he found in a cup.

Rose took out few chocolates and a small gift made of glass, on which she focused the least. Her face glowed, seeing the chocolates then she mumbled "Chocolates."

She asked, loudly "For me?"

"Is anyone else here?" he asked, walking towards her.

"Thank you." She said, smiling. "What's the special?"

"Well, Rose! We are actually lovers now..."

Her already flushed cheeks blushed more with his words. Michael continued "As I've no idea how to be a perfect boyfriend, I'm just following whatever Luther said."

"Oh!" she raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest. She asked "And what did he say?"

Michael tore the wrapper, brought the chocolate near Rose's mouth and she took a bite, immediately. He answered "He said gifts and chocolates make a girlfriend happy, so I'm here with your favourite chocolates." He leaned towards her, whispering into her ear "Trying to be a perfect boyfriend."

"Michael..." she rolled her eyes with his sentences. She held his hand, saying "You don't have to do things like these, for me. I like the way you are. I don't need any gifts to be happy, I just want you, by my side, always."

Michael grabbed her by her waist, pulling her towards him. A small gasp escaped her mouth while she put her palms on his chest, blushing. He looked at her with utmost affection, as if she was his world and he wouldn't live without her. He said "Thank you, Rose."

She narrowed her eyebrows, asking "Why?"

"For accepting me. I know what kind of person I am. The one, girls like you, never even want to come near." He chuckled nervously. He continued "Rose, I've told this before and I'm telling you now; I maybe a bad guy Rose, but I won't be bad to you. You can really trust me on this."

Rose held his face between her palms, looking at him gleaming love and affection, in her eyes. She stood on her tiptoes to nearly reach his height, and kissed his forehead. Michael's lips parted a little as his lips formed into a curve.

She then stood on her feet, saying "Michael, you are not bad. Not bad for me. And I trust you. Trust you totally, with all my heart and soul. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life. I love you, Michael."

"I love you so much, Rose." In a swift, he brought his lips closer to hers for a kiss but he stopped as he was not sure if she would feel comfortable, so he asked "May I?"

Rose nodded her head, smiling. He then kissed her slowly and gently, and she kissed him back. They broke the kiss after a minute, smiling at eachother.