Confused

Looking at Rose's painting which was neatly framed, Michael's lips curved into a bright smile. He hugged the frame to his chest, mumbling "If you reject me, I'm gonna kill Luther and Marcos."

Finally, Michael decided to propose her as he wanted to know her feelings on him. One day or other, he would propose her so he decided to reveal his feelings before it's too late.

He stood in front of the mirror, getting ready. He wore a tailored suit that gave him a gentleman look, which he clearly despised. He started combing his hair, muttering "Ah! This bloody suit. The things I'm doing for you, Rose."

He then rubbed his palms together, letting out a sigh. He sat on the bed, taking a deep breath relaxing himself. It was his first time proposing a girl, and he was really scared anticipating her reactions.

The feel of first love was frightening him but at the same time it was exciting him. Many emotions started to overwhelm, which were terrifying him so much.

"Fuck." He muttered holding his head.

He then looked at the painting of Rose, and mumbled "You are the only person, who is scaring me as hell."

After pacifying himself for few minutes, he took his cell phone and called Rose.

"Hey! Are you ready?" He asked staring at the wall clock. It was night and it's time they should leave according to Michael's plan.

"Yeah. At least tell me where we are going." She asked while applying the eyeliner.

"I'm coming to your house." With that he cut the call, and Rose scoffed.

Setting his attire one last time, he starting strolling out with the painting. Before he stepped away, he looked at the blossomed Rose, and he said making a puppy face "Please accept me."

Then he walked out and hopped in Marcos' car. Marcos left his car for Michael just to make him look more decent. After few minutes, he reached Rose's house, and she was already waiting for him, outside.

He got out of the car, looking at her. She looked more beautiful to him, than ever. In her red shirt, and floral skirt, she nearly looked like a red rose, to him.

"You look different." Rose narrowed her eyebrows, staring at Michael.

He let out a nervous chuckle, slipping his hands in his pockets. He asked "Different? You like it or not?"

"Of course, you look like a gentleman." She smiled.

"Shall we go?" He asked and she nodded her head.

They both got in the car and drove off. He was so silent as his mind kept assuming the scenarios that would happen next.

Michael's silence felt strange to Rose. He was always a chatter box with her, and looking at him being so quiet astounded her.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked.

It was the least thing Michael focused on. Though her question was audible enough, it didn't reach his head.

Rose scoffed raising her eyebrows. She snapped her finger, shouting "Michael?"

He then came back to the reality from his imaginations, and he spoke "Yeah Rose. Tell me."

"Seriously? What are you thinking?" She asked.

"Nothing Rose. I... um... nothing." He replied without looking at her.

"I can see it in your face, Michael." She spoke. "Is something bothering you?" She asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Rose I'm really fine." He smiled.