I'm a criminal

The grumpy old man and the angry young man kept exchanging cold stares to eachother. The old man's lips curved up with an evil smile whereas Michael was looking at him clenching his jaw. After a minute of staring at eachother like two angry beasts, Michael broke the silence shouting "What the fuck are you doing here?"

The smirk on old man's lips turned more evil and he replied "Shouldn't I come to visit my dearest son?" He stepped forward saying "I miss you, Mikey."

Michael let out a sarcastic laugh holding his stomach with his father's sentence. He said in between his laughs "I never heard such an awesome joke in these days. You really made me laugh." His demeanour turned serious within a moment and he said in his usual rough tone "Cut the crap Stanley. Now tell me the purpose of your visit."

Stanley took a deep breath smiling. He replied "This is the thing I love in you, Mikey. You are so straightforward." He took out few files from his suitcase and handed them to Michael saying "I need your signature on these papers."

"I thought everything was ended already."

"I thought the same but unfortunately I got to know about these. I hope you still stand on your words." Stanley replied making a disgusted face seeing the place where he was standing.

Michael took the documents and signed on them without asking anything more. Stanley gave a satisfied smile looking at his signature on the papers. He kept the documents in his suitcase after Michael signed. He started to walk away after his work with his son was finished. His walk was interrupted with Michael's shout "I wonder who would be your heir after you."

Stanley stopped walking and turned back saying "It's my problem, Mikey. Not yours." He then looked at the gun in Michael's hand and said "It seems you still didn't move on from your criminal activities."

Michael replied in a hatred tone "I wish we'll not meet again."

"I wish the same." Stanley walked away from there.

Michael shut the door furiously as soon as Stanley stepped out. He sat on the couch holding his head, irritated. After few minutes of sitting in the same position, he shook his head mumbling "Mikey, calm down."

He then reached his small garden and started to water them to distract himself from his thoughts. When it didn't help him, he threw the watering can aside while kicking the wall beside him. He shut his eyes making a low grunt, holding the back of his head with his palms. His gaze then fell on the bloomed red rose which looked like the girl whom he loves, Rose smiling at him. Michael scoffed when it made him remember Rose's face and in a moment his lips curved up with a smile.

"Rose!" Michael mumbled smiling. He then took the watering can that he threw earlier and he started to water them again smiling.

After few hours, Michael reached the place where Marcos was waiting for him. Then they started to the harbour as they decided to meet one of the gangs, who stays there. Following two hours of travel, they went there to know if they had known anything related to Robin. Marcos arranged a meet with them and Michael explained everything. As they were friends with Marcos, they offered to help Michael but the news of they had not seen Robin anywhere before made Michael frustrated.

Staying there for an hour, Michael and Marcos left the place. Then they reached Marcos' house and started to smoke. Marcos noticed Michael was so stressed and he asked "Chill Mikey. What happened to you today? You look so stressed."

"Nothing. I'm thinking about Robin. Damn! Where the hell is he?" Michael shouted slamming the table.

"Fuck! You are so serious about finding him. What did that girl do to you?" Marcos asked but he got no reply from Michael.